RIP SATURN CAR CO.

KILZ FILLZ

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/30/gm-saturn-shutdown-automa_n_305419.html

DETROIT — General Motors Co. said Wednesday it would shut down its Saturn brand after an agreement with Penske Automotive Group Inc. to acquire it fell apart.

from what ive heard these cars were pure crap anyways. im sure people are gonna make a big deal outta this but your company should go outta business if you make crappy cars for over a decade.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

first car was a hand me down saturn wagon. Good on gas, it ran forever, and you cant fuck with the big ass rubber bumper on the back. people cant stop worth shit in the winter, and I got rear-ended about 3 times in that car. Once it was hard enough to fuck up the hood of the car that hit me. I took the thing in to be inspected and not once did I need to repair anything after getting hit.

saturns are terrible. the only good experience i've had with a saturn is when we stole a crack dealer's station wagon and got into a demolition derby with a saturn we had laying around for a long-ass time. that shit was fuuuuuuuuuun. have you ever passed a blunt from one car to another? do it at 70 mph, on a dirt road. the saturn ended up outlasting the shitty station wagon, and gave us the ride home we needed after we left the station wagon flipped in the middle of the road. took the plates and all that shit off the motherfucker and ran.

ahh childhood.