Who here drinks High Life?

acer910

ok, i had to click "view post" on this one because whatever you said killed the thread.

and i guess you dont understand the point of forums.

but anyways, id rather ask questions then include something about how i "make bitches dance", "stay trill", "used to be a pro audio somthinganother", "dj all night", "get free drinks", "stay fresh" in every single one of my posts.

id rather deal with someone who wants to learn then someone who brags about what they have supposedly learned 24/7.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey dipshit, this forum isnt so you can beg to scam

Im sick of you random ass high school nerd motherfuckers coming on here and NEVER CONTRIBUTING ANYTHING

Fuck have you EVER posted that IS USEFUL, RELEVANT, HELPFUL, or whatever else? EVERY SINGLE THREAD YOU POST IS A BEGGIN ASS THREAD! GO TO ANOTHER FORUM!

why the fuck are you even on here? You want to learn to scam shit, go to some sort of lame high schooler scam artist wannabee forum. Go ask questions there and stop using this forum as a replacement for doing shit for yourself.

PS those pics were uploaded last summer, not "years ago"... you know flickr has dates on them right?

And you do know the purpose of putting someone on ignore is to ignore them right?

Not to open every post of theirs and argue with them because you "know they said something about you" or whatever.

Mad people do this, it's not even a personal shot at you, acer. Everyone I have on ignore can eat a dick, and I leave it at that. You should too.

And you do know the purpose of putting someone on ignore is to ignore them right?

Not to open every post of theirs and argue with them because you "know they said something about you" or whatever.

Mad people do this, it's not even a personal shot at you, acer. Everyone I have on ignore can eat a dick, and I leave it at that. You should too.

and especially not to get your boy on AIM and make dupe accts so you can colaberate shit talkign to the person you want to "ignore"

come on dude we all know you were behind "j4wn" and "maddmaxx"

if it wasnt you directly you were obviously behind it

dude your such a little bitch ass annoying high school dweeb, if it wasnt for the web traffic herbs like you in the middle of nowhere generate for raven by jocking the MSK thread I would say go back to closed registration...

I mean Im already taking an L by arguing with some little high school bitch who doesnt know shit about shit (and is clearly jealous of my life) but I dnt give a fuck, Im bored

come on dude we all know you were behind "j4wn" and "maddmaxx"

if it wasnt you directly you were obviously behind it

no, i really wasnt. i havent been on aim for several years, the only people i talk to from 12oz outside of 12oz is one person over facebook and a couple people over IRC but the trial on the client i was using ended a month ago and i havent felt like getting a new client.

if you seriously think i was behind them then go PM a mod or casek or someone to dig up proof because there is none.

and since you troll my posts and threads you would know that i dont have internet on my laptop and i only have a desktop so how could i have two accounts on 12oz logged on at the same time?

just in case you missed it the first time

damn homie, you makin nc look bad son.

i was hoping you could be like ch.0 kid brother,

but you out here fuckin up. fall back young buck.

a word of advice: dont try to play the game with those who

play it better[/size]

• Like 1

o_01.jpg

o_07.jpg

Acer, I don't really like agreeing with people during an argument but you have been asking a ton of questions about scams and hustles here lately.

1. There's a ton of sites about running scams out there. People on 12 oz might hustle but it's far from being the main focus here.

2. When people tell you that your scams are too much hassle/risk with not enough yield, you treat them pretty badly even though you're the one asking questions.

3. Then you come back with more questions about other scams and wonder why people are reluctant to deal with you or outright hostile when you keep pressing them to help you.

The whole idea is to go out there and do your own research and see what works and not expect everything to be spoonfed to you.

This is the same reason why I don't post in The Yard anymore. I told everyone everything I know- twice- and I still had kids asking me stupid questions, so I said "fuck it" and moved on.

I don't mind volunteering knowledge but if I felt like I was being pumped for information and then slighted for sharing what I know I would be somewhat resentful.

• Like 1

i see what your saying and i see what i did wrong.

i probly should have made it clear i wasnt trying to make a living from it, just trying to see what i can do. kinda like knowing just how much money you can scrape up in short times notice incase of emergency or something.

and the way i looked at it was "learn from other mistakes instead of making them yourself" combined with "measure twice cut once" if that makes any sense