Who here drinks High Life?

acer910

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea peep the dates on those pics. i guarantee you they were from atleast a few years ago because thats the last time i picked up a can. which would make me not even old enough for a drivers permit.

so you post up your flicks from when you were 14ish and see how they compare haha

i mean dammmmnnn.

you guys really take this serious dont you??

i wanted some free stuff, i like highlife, i wanted codes without blowing money i dont have on beer. and yet somehow this ended up with me supposedly having multiple accounts (which nobody can prove because its not true), people looking up my info and calling me out on the internet.

yall are pretty badass, im scared over here

and i found out about acer computers right after i made this account and someone asked me that haha

Here is the height of my ability to internet sleuth

910=Area Code for North Carolina

So I figure acer910 is a high school kid from the area code whose parents recognize the fine value of acer monitors.

I do of course have faith in Kim's internet sleuthing ability but have not read the entire thread.

Lots of kids waste time doing silly shit in highschool, the low demands of such life possibly leave time for the young man to pursue drugs and other such things.

So you deny knowledge of the acer line of products? I have a little acer flat screen that I got at frys for a song and it has served me well.

hahah

im quite informed now, the library has them.

and someone in here said they were going to pm me some of their codes...

and yea, i live in the 910 area code in wilmington and castle hayne more specifically, i go to highschool and community college, i have tons of free time in the mornings as every day i have an hour and a half to kill, which is before the trashman comes so i can look for codes, i tried my hand at painting walls and realized just how shitty dollarbrand paint/being broke/having unsteady hands is when it comes to writing so i just stick to sketches, yes i created a username on this site using the name i used to write not thinking id use this account for anything other then lurking, yes i put in alot of effort to get a laptop that wasnt in top condition but the important thing is im the only kid i know who didnt pay steal or have their parents buy them their laptop and im fucking proud of it.

if you have a problem with that, put me on ignore like i did kim. it helps alot.

i am fucking mad because people think some bitchass troll is me when its not...

so basically, whatever this madmaxx dude posts and says is believed to be said by me... which it isnt. because im not him.

YET, his reputation is merged with my reputation because you retards cant figure out that im not him or j4n or whatever his name is...

if you cant tell that madmaxx is some head on here trying for some "lulz" based on the join date and knowledge of inside jokes then you need to give up.

thats not me "chugging" a beer. i dont have a tv like that and i dont wear hats...

and again, i was fourteen. i cant believe you think something look decent and "hipsterish" that was made by a 14 year old who saw some msk stuff and tried it out himself...

do you even know what your talking about???

ofcourse i dont know anything about "keeping it real". im not old enough to drive and i drew that when i was fucking 14. i dont give a shit about graffiti because i dont write... why do you think i stick to ch0?

When I wasn't old enough to drive I was still fuckin' bitches and smokin' tough. Not much has changed years later, but still, step your game up kid. You called yourself out HARD.

i didnt call myself out at all...

i made a thread and kim was on her period and decided to get all bitchy about it and then someone made some throwaway accounts and everyone assumed it was me.

i didnt do shit.

Didn't do shit but repeatedly make threads begging 12oz to help you in your lame ass scams over and over and over...

Seriously, between this thread, the laptop thread, and your "scams scams and more scams" thread, you do nothing BUT beg...

How about you contribute something one time? You wanna try and pull cards then hide behind the "I'm only in high school" card.