Who here drinks High Life?

acer910

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is he still trying to talk shit?

everytime i drink a highlife i know exactly who im going to think about. but it will be tough not to burst out laughing and spray beer everywhere, because this is too damn funny.

is this stuff available on the west coast?

Im starting to wonder if Acer ever makes a thread where he DOESNT beg 12oz for help in some lame scheme to get free garbage...

Sad thing is Im pretty sure one night at any bar/club/resteraunt they got through enough high life to put him over the line... but you would actually have to know real people in your real city to do that. Too fucking bad. I hate this new crop of 12oz beggers who never puts anything into this site and just asks for help with lame bullshit.

its not begging moron its simply asking, besides id rather see threads like this than read your posts. all you ever do is talk about yourself and try and say you are better than everyone, YOUR THE FUCKING BEGGER begging for attention you fucking tennessee trash loser

cool stories brah

• Like 1

I can't front, I already got myself a High life BBQ grill (maybe took me about a year)... I figure if I spend a good chunk of money on beer i might as well get some kind of get back... Now I'm saving up points to get Milky a High Life bike. I wish points came inside cases of 32's... But unfortunately they only have codes in 12 and 30 packs.

With all of that being said, I'm just about done with drinking High Life... Wanna buy my points or trade for a keg of some actual decent beer?

that happened in the three days i've been gone? wow...

and you can't sell or trade the points. you didn't drink all those by yourself.

i was gonna come in here and say that 88 and milky LOVE high life. but apparently that's already been covered.

88 gets 12packs of highlife 40s. no joke.

^^^True story^^^

I also like the Mississippi Muds.

No of course not. I have cut back and bought a 12 pack of Weinhard's Private Reserve. I saved you a few.

Yes Milky does indulge in at least half of the bounty with me... Sometimes even more.

1-mississippi-mud-002-large.jpg

made in new york city. wonk saggin.

im at alkes house drinking these though...

66972851.TbGPSWFS.jpg

12 pack for 10 dollars. high life fills me up but never gets me drunk.

its not begging moron its simply asking, besides id rather see threads like this than read your posts. all you ever do is talk about yourself and try and say you are better than everyone, YOUR THE FUCKING BEGGER begging for attention you fucking tennessee trash loser

cool stories brah

:lol: LOL :lol: FTW :lol:

OM<G HAHAHA I CANT BELIEVE ACER USED A DUPE ACCT TO QUOTE ME SO HE COULD ACT LIKE HE "SAW THE QUOTE"

I BET MAD MAXXX IS HIM TOO!!!

HOLY SHIIIIIIITTTTTTT WHAT A LOSERRRR

\

HOW ABOUT YOU GET A CAR SO YOU DONT HAVE TO "RIDE YOUR BIKE AND LOOK THROUGH RECYCLING BINS ON YOUR WAY TO SCHOOL!!!"

Your priorities are waaaaaay outta order!!!

try TRIPPEL from new belgium

real tasty, but a strong brew. either 6.7% or 7.6%

there isn't a beer from nb that i haven't tried. i just don't like them generally. fat tire is passable. that trippel is okay but i'd rather have an actual belgium trippel. with foil tops and shit.

Acer really

If you are going to make a dupe acct, dont post all 5 posts in threads I posted in, and DONT make 2/5ths of the posts diss quotes of my posts\

how more obvious could you be

jeezus dude,.

U_MAD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Hey mods, do me a solid and peep the IP of Mad Maxx, Acer, AND J4wn

2007738357_sketches033.jpg.909302849c143d72001a5820e60c2496.jpg