Kegr wholetrain (4 cars)

imported_Rebus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by AllHopesDie.

We cant get magic moments over here..

Look around, loads have been imported to Australia...

Guest imported_Europe

Ask Rebus, he was the one who scanned it from Magic Moments issue 4 and posted it in the first place...

Only two people have real photographs of it. And neither of them would ever post it here...

Guest imported_Europe

Yeah, but it was too big for the DSB to photograph properly, they just got some shots with nothing but chrome...

Originally posted by Europe

Ask Rebus, he was the one who scanned it from Magic Moments issue 4 and posted it in the first place...

Only two people have real photographs of it. And neither of them would ever post it here...

I'm afraid I haven't got a scanner... I actually found the pic somewhere on the net. I can't remember where, but I'll post it when I find it.

• 1 year later...
Guest cabin fever

this gets bumped until the repost.

i have to say that dissing kegr is a silly thing to do.

ive never been to copenhagen but ive heard and seen enough flix to know that that guy is not fucking around: and he does it with STYLE

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest mikro137

planning that out was probally easy , it was just a matter of adapting the letters to the enviormental challanges.

through seeing this train i transversed the basic concepts of kegrs idea into my own forms and utilized it in situations where necessitated.

Guest imported_b0b

I assume the planning was more in working out when the yard would be ok to paint in. A one-man wholetrain takes a while and the yards out there aren't easy, which is why that train is so amazing.

Archived