Kegr wholetrain (4 cars)

imported_Rebus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright - never having done a wholecar I can't really say for sure - but I have been told by upteen people that it takes 3x 600ml molotow chrome burners to do a typical British Rail wholecar (I know there are different types of carriage...)

So, to do a 4 car wholetrain = 3x4x600ml = 7200ml = 18cans of 400ml.... hmm, that doesnt sound right does it! Although burners are HIGH pressure cans...

then again, having talked to a couple of people who know more than me, I could be talking out of my arse!

That wholetrain is apparently quite old, whereas burners are a relatively new invention (cheers belton!)

it would be interesting to hear if anyone actually knows what they/he used (it was a one-man job I take it!)

I'm going mad on this thread!

I was just wondering if anyone had any flicks of, or any information about that 10minute backjump wholecar that montana seem to be using action shots of in their adverts in a couple of magazines here in the UK. while we're on the topic of superhuman european wholecars...

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by freeque

I'm going mad on this thread!

I was just wondering if anyone had any flicks of, or any information about that 10minute backjump wholecar that montana seem to be using action shots of in their adverts in a couple of magazines here in the UK. while we're on the topic of superhuman european wholecars...

What magazines are you refering to?

The Kegr job was done on a platform with 600 Burners. And its chrome, not white...

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Europe

What magazines are you refering to?

He is talking about the Montana advert with action shots of a Spanish doing a t2b backjump on a metro, with all the passengers patiently sitting in the train.

Guest imported_Europe

That Montana add is from the french distributor of Montana... And the liveaction is on the Only trains video from Spain.

kegr. dope name. dope writer. dope whole train. dope all around. also, id like to attempt something like this on my future trip to europe, i hope i get the chance to meet some folks like this, as its purley amazing.

Guest imported_Europe
  • 4 months later...
Guest sneak

ahhhhhhhhh shit, i aint happy.

can some onePLEASE PLEASE post the big picture, 4 whole car for me. my computer seems to have fucked up

or if any 1 cud take the trouble to email it to me....ull find my addy on my profile.

i dont want to miss this

Archived