Kegr wholetrain (4 cars)

imported_Rebus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. it is by kegr.

2. kegr does his name backwards cause he gets bored with doing it regular cause he does so much damage.

3. it says FOR THEK. which is another writer

4. anyone who doesn't like that piece is a fuckin toy, straight up.

kegr is dope as fuck and active also, and cool.

so fuck all y'all!

Guest Harry Potter
Originally posted by sixteenvandals

1. it is by kegr.

2. kegr does his name backwards cause he gets bored with doing it regular cause he does so much damage.

so fuck all y'all!

ah ah ah my friend, the first 3 statements are correct but what if cope2 came along and didn't like that peice..... would he then be classified as a toy ? think before you talk next time. and unless you are very close friends with this kegr person, get off his dick.....

Originally posted by Harry Potter

ah ah ah my friend, the first 3 statements are correct but what if cope2 came along and didn't like that peice..... would he then be classified as a toy ? think before you talk next time. and unless you are very close friends with this kegr person, get off his dick.....

get your head out of your ass man....

if you don't like that piece you need your ass kicked.

how's that??

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

1. it is by kegr.

so fuck all y'all!

I agree. Couldnt say it better myself. KEGR IS KING. Kegr is by far the most active "solo" writer in Copenhagen, if not northern Europe, if not all of Europe. The amount of street shit this guy has has running in CPH is rediculous, and its with maybe 10 different names. The guy is king straight up, anybody who talks shit doesn't deserve to hold this guys dick while he takes a piss.

PS. The piece is perfectly mirror image, how many writers can do that? And on that large of a scale? Those trains are not small. Get your shit straight haters, that is one of graffiti's greatest accomplishments. And Im not jocking the dude, there is a big difference between jocking and respecting, I RESPECT kegr. And his brother, too.

Originally posted by Jewish Task Force

I agree. Couldnt say it better myself. KEGR IS KING. Kegr is by far the most active "solo" writer in Copenhagen, if not northern Europe, if not all of Europe. The amount of street shit this guy has has running in CPH is rediculous, and its with maybe 10 different names. The guy is king straight up, anybody who talks shit doesn't deserve to hold this guys dick while he takes a piss.

PS. The piece is perfectly mirror image, how many writers can do that? And on that large of a scale? Those trains are not small. Get your shit straight haters, that is one of graffiti's greatest accomplishments. And Im not jocking the dude, there is a big difference between jocking and respecting, I RESPECT kegr. And his brother, too.

I have to agree with you on that one...he's to blame for like half of the damage in cph, I'd like to see anyone beat that!

Isn't that wholetrain chrome by the way? And I don't think it would take 80-90 cans to do that (mister skumbaluckah), as it says in the moas interview in the same mag (magic moments4), they did a 8 car wholetrain with 56 cans.

Guest THE LAW

ummmmm 56 regular size cans will not a 8 car wholetrain make. it must've been a misprint or those big shitty cans that lose pressure too fast.

it takes approximately 18-20 silvers to cover each one of those cars.

kegr=niggaz know status.

Guest THE LAW

now who's got the one man 8 car wholetrain by a foriegn moas member?

THE LAW hasn't seen it, but only has heard of it's majesty from reliable sources.

Originally posted by Harry Potter

Fuck You punk.

1. Don't tell me what to do.

2. "what if..." Doesn't mean shit.

3. I know Kegr. and I jock his graff 100% also.

SO FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE NO NAMED PUNK.

Originally posted by THE LAW

ummmmm 56 regular size cans will not a 8 car wholetrain make. it must've been a misprint or those big shitty cans that lose pressure too fast.

it takes approximately 18-20 silvers to cover each one of those cars.

kegr=niggaz know status.

Sorry Law but I'm calling internal affairs on you!

it only takes about 6-12 silvers to cover each car.

this is a case of foul play.

Guest THE LAW

sixteen....6-12 small cans? you/re tripping. S Train WCs take at least 10 of....wait...

maybe THE LAW's thinking of 2 wholecars.

naahh...dude...THE LAW thinks you may be right...he recalls bringing about 10 big silvers for 2 cars and leaving with everything empty.

honest mistake.

Guest imported_Europe

This wholetrain is a pretty special one to me... niggaz know.

Thanks to

playboy

sixteenvandals

Jewish Task Force

THE LAW

IHATEU

for making this the most memorable 12oz-thread for me yet. Ah, those Magic Moments...

By the way, the scan of the flick is from Magic Moments #4 and it has plenty more good stuff. If anybody wants to trade some flicks for a copy, hit my email.

haha, kids talking shit on kegr. that's funny. news flash, there is graffiti outside your hometown. but if he did it on a fecking fr8 train you'd jock like a little ho. i would like to see one hater come up with evidence of anything they have done that is even a quarter as hardcore this is

Archived