SWEATSHIRTS/ PULLOVERS

The Flowsmith

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Nah, Roopa does indeed do french terry. I met with them pretty recently and samples of french terry in various weights.

The labeling is up to the client, not the factory so its possible they just switched it up after running out or wanting different info on it.

Country of origin is typically required on all import goods, but there's no specifics I'm aware of about the rest.

20 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Nah, Roopa does indeed do french terry. I met with them pretty recently and samples of french terry in various weights.

The labeling is up to the client, not the factory so its possible they just switched it up after running out or wanting different info on it.

Country of origin is typically required on all import goods, but there's no specifics I'm aware of about the rest.

my mistake....I was going off their product list on their website

if they do French terry , they might be cheaper than CYC

2 hours ago, misteraven said:

What do you like about French Terry more than standard cotton fleece? Just curious...

fleece just gets hot, even in the winter....under a gortex shell, for me, it gets uncomfortable

French terry stays cool in my opinion, and I can keep my jacket on even indoors

fleece also pills a lot and flattens out in the wash

• 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...
50 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Does anyone have any experience with American Giant hoodies? In a fast fashion world, I thought it was dope that the fabric is produced in Georgia and the garments are constructed in NC.

I don't, but from what you're saying, it sounds like the cotton comes from the same farmers Southern Drawl Cotton which make some really nice sheets.   

One of the farmers will call you to see how you like the sheets. 

• Props 1