If you go down to the woods today, you're sure of a big surprise.....

Decyferon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i used to work for the metroparks fixing fences and all that type of shit, and we used to find some of the most fucked up shit.

At least once a week we would find either negatives or fully developed pictures of naked little kids and shit all tied up and crying. Fucked up.

There was also 3 different glory holes that we would have to build fences around.

There are some creeps lurkin in the woods.

i used to work for the metroparks fixing fences and all that type of shit, and we used to find some of the most fucked up shit.

At least once a week we would find either negatives or fully developed pictures of naked little kids and shit all tied up and crying. Fucked up.

There was also 3 different glory holes that we would have to build fences around.

There are some creeps lurkin in the woods.

I hope you disregarded the "stop snitching" shit and turned those in to the authorities.

That is sick.

Welcome to Florida 25 years ago... So, one time I had this kid named Don in my English class and he was from a different school so I didn't really know him but... he seemed kinda freaked out and he was a MEGA-conservative so I used it against him when I could until someone told me that a coulpe years before on a boy scout camp out he was looking for firewood and found some woman's head. After that I was cool to Don.

Welcome to Florida 25 years ago... So, one time I had this kid named Don in my English class and he was from a different school so I didn't really know him but... he seemed kinda freaked out and he was a MEGA-conservative so I used it against him when I could until someone told me that a coulpe years before on a boy scout camp out he was looking for firewood and found some woman's head. After that I was cool to Don.

Stand By Me was based on Smart's life. But on acid and it was near "bat country"

I hope you disregarded the "stop snitching" shit and turned those in to the authorities.

That is sick.

we did the first time we found some, but they told they find them all the time and they have no way of finding out who did it.

From then on they told us to burn them. The whole situation was weird.

Stand By Me was based on Smart's life. But on acid and it was near "bat country"

Perhaps with updated music but, seriously, with Don... It was only like 3 days old, it was a full on severed head and he found it. Police found the rest of the body nearby and yadda yadda but he was just a normalish 12 year old. He turned out to be pretty cool (and not SO conservative) but we never talked about IT. IT was 'just known'.

Hahaha, you know, a year lter I showed up to school one Monday and people I didn't really hang out with too much (head cheerleader, kids I didn't know from the football team) were talling me how happy and surprised they were to see me. Apparently I had been killed in a car crash at the beach over the weekend. So, in the aftermath that kid Don told me how he knew it wasn't me, and hadn't happened. This is WAY before I got hit by the train but the main reason I remember him is because he was one of the first to recognize my immortality. At the time I didn't realize that the worst part of that is that you have to watch all your friends die but...

For the record, I never poked a dead person in the eye with a stick (it could still happen) but I did clean up 2 scenes while my dead friends just laid there and didn't help. One was a carbon monoxide suicide and that was pretty casual but the other was 5 minutes after my boy shot himself in the face and that wasn't fun.

The way I figure it, immortality comes with a price... I can't wait to die. Except I'm just waiting to die.

All this pedo/sex offender talk reminded me of this iPhone/iPod touch app that shows you were listed sex offenders live so you can know ahead of time haha.

I don't feel any sympathy for sex offenders..

Especially since I have younger brothers and voulenteer at a local b&g club. I'd leave a dude half dead for trying something like that.