If you go down to the woods today, you're sure of a big surprise.....

Decyferon

....because there are sex offenders living there

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090929/twl-us-sex-offenders-living-in-woods-in-3fd0ae9.html

The group of nine men were told to live in the woods in the southern state after they were unable to find housing far enough away from areas where children congregated, such as schools and playgrounds.

Georgian law bans the state's 16,000 sex offenders from living, working or loitering within 1,000ft of schools, churches, child-care facilities and other areas where children gather.

Ahmed Holt, the manager of Georgia's sex offenders administration unit, said the area was for those who did not have a place to live that complied with the state's strict probation conditions for sex offenders.

"While having an offender located in a camp area is not ideal, the greater threat lies in homeless offenders that are not in a specified location and eventually absconding supervision with their whereabouts unknown," Mr Holt said.

William Hawkins, sent to the makeshift camp by a probation officer two weeks after his release from prison, said the living situation was unusual.

"It's kind of like a mind game, it's like Survivor," the 34-year-old said.

Another man, 52-year-old Levertice Johnson, said his probation officer did not know where else he could go.

"Even the probation officer, he looked at me and said there's nothing he can do," Mr Johnson said.

"He knows it's wrong."

The sex offenders have no idea where they are going next - dozens of sex offenders are also reportedly living in a larger "tent city" in Florida.

I wonder if Hunters in Georgia are gonna be preparing for the deadliest game?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
does a pedobear shit in the woods?

or just on the kids chest?

A pedobear and a rabbit are taking a shit in the woods, the pedobear turns to the rabbit and says, "Excuse me, do you have a problem with shit sticking to your fur?" the rabbit says "No." So the pedobear wiped his ass with the rabbit.

Harlem ain't what it used to be. Try putting him in East New York.

This is true, I guess that's why The Bronx has really let itself go over the past couple of years. Seems that the yuppies are starting to making Harlem too expensive (imagine that) and they're pushing all of the shit out and up into The Bronx.

Never the less, I'd still like to see them try and wrangle some little ghetto black kids...