Top 50 posters of all time, on the OONTZ!

support local lurker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg my e-peen is this big...

8===============================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================D

• Like 1

I think that the post by injury in the 20,000 dao post thread is in the top 50 of all posts ever.

Thank you, thank you.. i'd like to dedicate my award to Phene, whose life was cut short last year after he became too hip-hop for this Earf...

:blush:

R.I.P Phene

l_d003c8eec0bb4d5a9395008b4bb28f2c.jpg

Street Riders 4 Ever Ridin For The Homies Dat Passed On