Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest imported_b0b

the plane "Sneaker Bomber"used to be a writer

Guest imported_b0b

The Muslim that tried to blow up the plane from France with the C4 in his sneaker used to be a writer. I used to hang out with him about 13 years ago and go bombing with him(bad choice of words). Mad one that he ended up being a terrorist.

crack fiend

if u hung out w/him, then u must suck at graf cuz if he went from graf 2 terrorism, he mustve sucked and knew he was goin nowhere in life...

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Re: crack fiend

Originally posted by ENOS2002

if u hung out w/him, then u must suck at graf cuz if he went from graf 2 terrorism, he mustve sucked and knew he was goin nowhere in life...

your theory is unlogical. if your on a basketball team and one of your team mates commits suicide does that mean you suck at playing basketball? you are an idiot enos.

but as for the story, thats crazy man. i wonder if he was in contact with al quaeda or if he just did it on his own.

blah blah blah

that enos guy is dumb..."how do i know if a wall is legal" hahhahhha.....anyway, if it was 13 years ago that u did write with him, i think ur not gonna be brought up in questioning with this guy, it was a while ago.

stupid terroists....

Guest imported_b0b

That "Enrole" in the article was obviously done by the photographer's assistant. He was a far bit better than that.

He was the same as the rest of us back then, a bit crazy and doing too many drugs. There were far crazier people around, but as the saying goes it's always the quiet ones you have to watch.

Re: fucku

fuck u dude...u'll die a virgin....terrorism solves nothing....onthareal~enos~

terrorism solve's plenty..we wont be catching osama and we will probley be pulling our heads out of of THEIR holy wars.. the government knew this was going to happen sooner or later..osama used to work for the cia..

hahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahaahh enos your logic of "his graff must suck because he became a terrorist" made my day.....god you are the stupidest little thing, but your stupidity is very fuckin funny...please keep posting

Re: fucku

fuck u dude...u'll die a virgin....terrorism solves nothing....onthareal~enos~

I didn't have anything to do with this thread until i saw this. Well, well, well enos. you think YOU can tell someone here to fuck off? guess what? THERE IS NO EASTER BUNNY! THAT GUY AT THE MALL WAS WEARING A FUZZY SUIT!!! p.s. everyone on this board dislikes you.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this