Girls that are taller than you...yay or nay?

forsit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dated a chick my height, 5'8

it was great, but when she put on heels.... eh

so i would always asked her to wear flats when we would go out like to a company party or sumshit like that.

females love to wear heels tho, and if she did, she would be 2 inches taller than me. haha

so the tallest chick i would date would be 2 inches shorter than me.

so nay

Fuck that. I'd love to fuck a tall ass bitch. CONQUER that pussy. You are a fucking man. Even if she is taller she is not necessarily stronger than you. She's not so tall and scary when you are backshotting her with a handfull of her hair while she shows you all of her teeth with squinted eyes, now is she? Look at a tall jawn as a something to overcome, to conquer, to overpower and destroy that pussy.

Fuck that. I'd love to fuck a tall ass bitch. CONQUER that pussy. You are a fucking man. Even if she is taller she is not necessarily stronger than you. She's not so tall and scary when you are backshotting her with a handfull of her hair while she shows you all of her teeth with squinted eyes, now is she? Look at a tall jawn as a something to overcome, to conquer, to overpower and destroy that pussy.

you sound like a real KEEPER! ;)

i'm 5'10'' and my boyfriend is about an inch shorter than me.. i don't mind it, he doesn't either - whatevuh works, whoevuh makes you happy.. das how i see it.