Involving law enforcement

morton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think you have bigger things to worry about than what some internet persona have to say on a message board. This dude is probably going to come at you with the fury. If I was wild enough to pull a gun over 20 bucks in a drug deal, imagine what this sucker is gonna do after you called the cops AND his parents. Dude lost his heater and is probably grounded with no dessert for 3 weeks. He is going to unleash the fury on you.

And Im not one to tell people what to do, but after following your child custody thread, I dont think dealing out of the house is a good choice. What if your kid was present at the time? What if word gets around your dealing and someone wants to rob your and your kid is there. What if you get popped because the snitch karma come around to you. Youll catch a child endangerment charge. The courts arent going to give custody to a known dealer either.

Smart up my dude.

• Like 1

you saying im a idiot?

sure, i may have my own idiocracies, we all do. but i've never had a mentally fucked up dude run up on my girls house with a gun because i fucked him outta 20 bucks, and then called the police and his parents pissing him off even more. especially if i had a kid i should be worrying about.

shut up.