Involving law enforcement

morton

Lol @ people.

If someone robs you or your home, or stabs you or whatever.. calling the cops ain't snitching.

I got burgled a few weeks back by some smackhead, reported it etc.. Found out who it was, found out dudes address and everything, but could never catch him at home or find him out and about.

Police rang me outta the blue recently, told me they nabbed the guy, got my stuff back, and it's all good.

I'll still beat the fuck outta him when he gets out, but calling the cops helpd loads.. and he'll go to jail for a bit and get the beating once out.. so it's double the commupence.

Snitching is telling the popo that your neighbour is selling weed, or reporting the kid bombing the wall by your house. Getting the cops in to arrest some dude that did you wrong is common sense.. only 15yr old morons and wannabe-ghetto rappers or whatever are too retarded to see the difference.

thats how I see it too

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Not going to read everything here. You burned dude. Gun play over $20 may be extreme, but don't fuck over someone else and the cry about it when it comes back on you, you brought that shit on.

Snitching, to me, is motherfuckers who rat for their own personal gain, or people who are nosey fucks who like to blab about some real minor shit, like someone smoking a joint.

Calling the cops on a molester or an abuser, or informing on some pricks who just killed an innocent person, is ok in my book.

Now you have to worry about this fool comming back because you called the pigs...

I actually ran in to the guy at the grocery store a couple months back. He said "hey morton" smiled and walked down the isle.

Did I mention that dude had issues with his mental state?

Because I was a fucking teenager. I do not want to get into the details but it was not like I simply ripped him off. There was a shortage of weight that got distributed a little to his disadvantage because he was kind of a sucker. He was used to this sort of treatment from others and maybe it was the breaking point for him when I did it.

I recently had to shot someone that was trying to carjack me and possibly

a home invasion. I was comming home from nightschool and 3 black fucks

dressed as police officers ran in my garage as it was going down. Im from the streets

so I know about this shit, Im a concealed weapons permit holder in my state, and they

have the make my day law out here which means you can use deadly force against

someone if they enter your premises. I drew my weapon and shot through my window

of my car and hit one in the neck with a speer gold dot 9mm. They took off like the bitches they are and the cops show up. My neighbor is a sheriff, so he called them.

I told the cops nothing because I dont ever know anything when it comes to them.

They showed me a line up of the guy I shot, I really dont know this guy so I told them the same shit. The district attorney is getting there panties in a bunch because I would not contact them. I finally called her because they were sending cops to my family's house looking for me. I told her that Im not testifing against that fool, I told her she can subpeona

me to court but I wont show. These guys dont know my face and I'm not going to show it so his family knows. Bottom line i told her to build a case without me, they have ballistics from

the bullet they took out of his neck that they matched to my gun. Make a case off that

Im the victim I told her. That was that and there going on with there case without me...

It's your choice to call the cops or not, I would have shot him and dealt with the consequences

later. Now you have to worry about this fool comming back because you called the pigs...

This is the way things should be handled

I suppose I could have waited for him to get in the house and then blown him away. Get blood all over my girls house and spend months dealing with the law. Have this kids parents loose their 15 year old child and live the rest of my life knowing what it is like to kill someone. For this I could safely browse on 12 oz with the firm knowledge that I am not a snitch.

Seems like a good trade to me.

You're the one who asked, don't get butthurt because people think you're a rat

I've called the cops twice in my life. Once was because of a car accident outside my place, the other time was because some girl was sitting outside crying hysterically. I didn't know what happened to her, but the first thing that came to mind was "she got raped." So I called 911 and the cops were there in no time.

I don't think in anyway you call either of those times snitching.

I think you were in the wrong for ripping him off, I don't think you were in the wrong for calling the police like you said there were other things to consider other than just yourself.

His response of bringing a gun was completely over the top for the situation, if you had raped his sister then yea he would have been right to bring a gun, but over $20, shit is just stupid

thats like me getting robbed for an oz of _______, and calling the cops. saying someone robbed ________ from me.

just dumb

if your gonna burn someone except whatever consequence come your way becuase of your action.

Actually it is remarkably different.

Dude was shouting that he was going to kill me for insulting his honor, over a gram.

When I traditionally think about snitching I think about situations where one person is being interrogated or prosecuted by law enforcement and is offered a way out of trouble such as performing a controlled buy on another. In those situations I have held up like a champ.

I think the real stupid thing is to come onto a graffiti forum, espicially the ounce and ask a stupid fucking question like ''am I a snitch for calling the cops?''

A. Why do you give a fuck what people on the internet think

B. You asked that question hopeing youd get justified and it seems like you got just the opposite

Id never call the fucking cops unless it was to turn in a rapist or some shit

Its generally a watse of your time, a huge let down, and they wind up trying to make you look like the bad guy instead of doing their fucking job

I think the real stupid thing is to come onto a graffiti forum, espicially the ounce and ask a stupid fucking question like ''am I a snitch for calling the cops?''

A. Why do you give a fuck what people on the internet think

B. You asked that question hopeing youd get justified and it seems like you got just the opposite

Id never call the fucking cops unless it was to turn in a rapist or some shit

Its generally a watse of your time, a huge let down, and they wind up trying to make you look like the bad guy instead of doing their fucking job

A. I do not care what people think about this particular case but was using it as a talking point to see how far the "stop snitching" mindset goes.

B. Not really, if I loose my fine reputation here that is okay.

To answer to your following post. I did not know just how touched this kid was and it was obviously a poor choice, the sort that is sometimes made by teenage kids.

• Like 1

For the record when the police came I did not drop his name.

So would it have been better for me to shoot him or something?

if thats really true, you get a pass for it not being your house... but you almost crossed the line to all out snitchery.

For the record, calling the cops is not always the same as snitching - sometimes oif shoit gos down you SHOULD call the cops to protect your ass if you have to blast someone - it can get you fucked up, or to report stuff stolen, or some other petty bullshit. Butin those rare situations, if you start dropping names and filing reports, that snitching. Naming names is snitching. Calling the cops isnt nececarily snitcing

just like that shit earl said, calling the cops because you think theres some raped chick might actually help. If you see some shady dude that matches a description of an Amber alert throwing a crying kid into the back of a van from across a gas station, and you cant do anything about it, you should get a clue. Thats not snitching. Like "Oh I saw this bum touching a little boys penis and he ran off when I tried to stop it. Theyll work it out in the streets later."

Actually it is remarkably different.

Dude was shouting that he was going to kill me for insulting his honor, over a gram.

When I traditionally think about snitching I think about situations where one person is being interrogated or prosecuted by law enforcement and is offered a way out of trouble such as performing a controlled buy on another. In those situations I have held up like a champ.

still, you burned someone. i think its funny someone actually came at you with a gun for 20 dollars, but i've seen that happen for much less. lesson learned don't burn someone if you don't or can't handle the situation yourself without calling the cops.

should have gave his shit back fucking snitch

There is a way to handle things in this sort of situation. If you find that what you have procured is not up to weight, you contact the seller immediately to report the situation. You do not disturb, distribute, or consume any of the product and keep it in the package you received it in and try to resolve the situation. If you are a person in good standing there is a chance that the situation can be resolved if you act in a timely manner.

Waiting a week and showing up at a house with a gun is probably not going to result in the situation being resolved.

I am beginning to suspect that perhaps people talk a little hard on the internet.