Involving law enforcement

morton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i find it funny that you also called his parents. i bet you failed to mention the whole drug part and why it happened in the first place.

This is a kid I went to middle school with and shit, not some random. I called his parents to help them help him not make any decisions that he might come to regret later, such as killing someone over a 20 dollar beef.

You are correct, I was not entirely honest about what led up to the confrontation.

Some people just don't respect OMERTA code of the fucking streets

Omerta is not simply the 'code of the streets.' It's hardly applicable in today's society vs how it was used then. Not to mention that the people who made the concept would frown upon the sterotyped thug/street image given who it's primarily assigned to.

i got snitched on by onetime- t2b-(pardon the pun)

we were bombing in oakland

he had cutters

we get stopped

told him to remember he's a minor, you'll be out in no time

cutters or not. whats he do...

cop ask's him whose are those

turns right to me and says......

yall ready for this shit...

there his.

im like fuck naw.

i just stfu'd and spent my nights in north county holding

that bitch bounced to nyc

fuck you rick

you owe me like $6,000 in bail, court fees, and restitution

• Like 1

Come on, he writes ONETIME...that should have been a big clue. I've heard similar stories from people who would know, though.

I've never called the cops but I have had to deal with being a witness before on several occasions. I've learned how to appear helpful and to tell them what they want to hear but not really tell them anything...it's actually pretty easy. It's a fine line, though...the last time it happened was when an old roommate went Ike Turner on his GF. I told the cop that showed up at the door to my room that I did not want to get involved because I knew both parties, that I lived with one of them and that both were in the wrong...I told them that they got the whole story from the people downstairs (I wasn't an eyewitness but I heard all the drama) but what I DIDN'T tell the cop was that he caught her stealing money from him to buy coke when he was blacked out. What the hell am I gonna say that's gonna make that situation better for either party?

There's some cops out there that do want to help people, but the problem is that if you seem the least bit shook or nervous or unsure when they ask you what you saw their cop instincts kick in and then they start grilling you...and that's where I draw the line because if I didn't do anything wrong, I don't want to be treated with suspicion.

• Like 1

i called the cops once when my crib got robbed, no use, they asked if i wanted to file a report. i said no, and i actually ended up seeing a dude wearing the sneakers he stole out my crib and rolled up on him, beat the brakes off him, and took my shoes back. We still see each other every now and again, he knows what time it is

One time the cops came to my house and said someone called 911 from my house and they were doing a welfare check

2 weeks later i get my house raided and on the search warrant it had a detailed description of the front inside area of my house which was visible to those cops

Lesson learned:

If the police ever come to your house, talk to them through your window

I called the cops once, when I saw this guy leave a little kid in the car on a hot ass day with the windows up. After about 20-30 minutes go by, I'm thinking dude is smoking crack or something and not coming back out. So I called them. Don't know what happened because I had to go. Saw them pulling into the apartment complex as I was getting on my bus.

I never have called the Cops , but do have a friend that works for CPD ( gasp ) , that I met when I worked as an EMT-B years ago . I've called him before for advice on tickets and bullshit I've gotten , and how to go about in dealing with the situation . Marc , is 36 and still skates . The funniest thing he does is sometimes skates in his CPD uniform at our local skatepark . I mean if you were a 14-17 year old kid and saw a Cop skating in Vans and a uniform , it would probably trip you out . :lol: He's actually the " go to guy " whenever anyone gets in trouble and tries to help everyone out . Good dude .

lemme ask you this morton.

you're in the other guys situation

if you got ripped off in a teenage drug dealer would you seek compensation from the person who ripped you off?

if you weren't a bitch you would have?

would you have used a gun to do so? most likely not, you seem normal guy

but say you roughed the dude up a bit, is it fair to have the police called on you for that?

after all, he shorted you, you were just trying to handle business and this guy gets the police involved.

me, personally, i try to stay as far away from the police as i can. i found out one of them lives a in a housing estate near me, i never go around that way anymore. whos to say the guy who handles your report/call/comes to your rescue/tries to apprehend you isn't a fucking moron with a badge and a gun. theres no guarentee you will get a 'good cop'

recently i was driving with my dad in the city and we saw a group of 15/16 yr olds chasing 3 indian guys yelling "GIMME BACK MA MONEH BRAAAH" from the looks of it, these kids had just failed at trying to rob these 3 indian guys. the 3 guys were pretty big but they were obviously scared of what these kids might have been capable of. they ran infront of our car and my dad yelled out to them, he wanted to go play to hero and stop the fight, possibly beating these kids down because hes a gruff kind of old style guy. but the reality is my dad is in his 70s and there were 6 of these kids, they might have decided to pack box cutters that day. while i sympathise for the indian dudes, there wasn't too much i could do.

we went over to the indian guys and eventually the police rocked up, they wanted descriptions of the kids which my dad was more than happy to give them. they then wanted me to confirm it and i said i want nothing to do with this and didnt answer any questions.

when they left we drove off and my dad scolded me for not telling them everything. definately a clash of generations. i think secretly he only told the cops the info because he thought maybe they would give the kids the beating he wanted to give them

I got robbed in my house at gunpoint by people i dont kno.

Only reason i didnt call the police is in the back of my mind

i could see these guys getting apprehended, going to jail,

getting released in 3 months and paying me a visit for putting

them in jail. Had it happened in the suburbs it would be a

different story but in the city it is not at all unusual for

violent criminals to find their way back on the streets real quick.

Now the guys that did the shit fucked up and robbed another house

in the suburbs right after they got us. I ended up getting a call

from a police detective because the guys that robbed me took

all our licences so i agreed to come in and make a statement in

exchange for the money that was took from me. Actually i exagerated

the figure and made out with a bunch of extra money.

I dont feel bad. Not even a little. You play bad you catch bad.

As an added bonus the police told me the guys who robbed me

had been told i had money and where i live by someone I kno.

I will see them when i see them

lemme ask you this morton.

you're in the other guys situation

if you got ripped off in a teenage drug dealer would you seek compensation from the person who ripped you off?

if you weren't a bitch you would have?

would you have used a gun to do so? most likely not, you seem normal guy

but say you roughed the dude up a bit, is it fair to have the police called on you for that?

after all, he shorted you, you were just trying to handle business and this guy gets the police involved.

If I were to buy a ounce that is a gram or two short, I honestly would let it ride.

I am not following your question entirely, but no if it is just a little roughing up or fighting I would not have called to cops.

For what its worth this dude could of roughed me up without much effort was a golden glove boxer, state champion wrestler, martial arts competitor and a big dude. If he came at me with his fists I would not have called Johny Law.

and was convinced that I had stolen from him (which I had).

I shouted to him that I was going to call the law which I did, I later contacted his parents and they removed the gun from his room.

so you said he has mental problems, fool i'd be having 'mental problems' too if you had robbed me.

you called the cops on him and ratted him out to his folks...weak sauce dude. really weak sauce. and yes that does make you a snitch.