Involving law enforcement

morton

The recent discourse over the beating to death of a 16 year old kid in Chicago has me wondering where snitching and doing the right thing meet if ever.

So, have you ever called the cops?

I have one time. I was at a friends house when this kid showed up with a gun. He had mental issues and was convinced that I had stolen from him (which I had). I looked over the balcony and saw that he was not bullshitting about having a gun as it was in his hand and he was shouting for me to come out.

I loaded old girls dads shotgun and went to the top floor of the house. I could hear him trying to knock down the door and shouted to him that I was going to call the law which I did, he split before they showed. I later contacted his parents and they removed the gun from his room.

This is set in the suburbs.

So, was I a snitch in doing that or was that the right thing to do?

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

personally, I think you did the right thing, why risk getting yourself shot? But hey you stole his shit so obviously he had you bang to rights as well lol

I have called the cops on someone before, mainly because they were an abusive husband and they were trying to build a case against him and had been called numerous occasions and he was threateneing me on this occasion and I was there with just my son and my son was about 2 at the time, so I was more concerned in not getting physically involved because of my son.

I don't believe in this bullshit code of the streets crap, I would never call the police on somone I knew, I would rather talk to them about the shit they have done and let them make the right decision for themselves.

There are somethings that are worth getting the authorities involved in other things not. If I knew someone had murdered their child or something like that I wouldn't think twice about calling the police about it. All this stop snitching stuff is so childish, some people deserve punishment for their crimes.

You stole from him, and called the cops when he retaliated. I would say that makes you a snitch.

Nail on the head^

If you're involved in illegal shit and then involve the police you are definitely a snitch.

I mean it's cool you didn't end up shooting each other but yes, that's snitching.

ive been snitched on... and ive had guns pointed directly in my face... i always thought bringing a gun into a beef equation is sorta a pussy thing to do. no calls from me because fuck the poe-leece but im not going to condemn you for it, its a little grey. i just would not have called.

if you shoot the fair one, and cops are called during or in the aftermath min or lose... then i call snitch on you..

Lol @ people.

If someone robs you or your home, or stabs you or whatever.. calling the cops ain't snitching.

I got burgled a few weeks back by some smackhead, reported it etc.. Found out who it was, found out dudes address and everything, but could never catch him at home or find him out and about.

Police rang me outta the blue recently, told me they nabbed the guy, got my stuff back, and it's all good.

I'll still beat the fuck outta him when he gets out, but calling the cops helpd loads.. and he'll go to jail for a bit and get the beating once out.. so it's double the commupence.

Snitching is telling the popo that your neighbour is selling weed, or reporting the kid bombing the wall by your house. Getting the cops in to arrest some dude that did you wrong is common sense.. only 15yr old morons and wannabe-ghetto rappers or whatever are too retarded to see the difference.

• Like 3

I suppose I could have waited for him to get in the house and then blown him away. Get blood all over my girls house and spend months dealing with the law. Have this kids parents loose their 15 year old child and live the rest of my life knowing what it is like to kill someone. For this I could safely browse on 12 oz with the firm knowledge that I am not a snitch.

Seems like a good trade to me.

• Like 2

I recently had to shot someone that was trying to carjack me and possibly

a home invasion. I was comming home from nightschool and 3 black fucks

dressed as police officers ran in my garage as it was going down. Im from the streets

so I know about this shit, Im a concealed weapons permit holder in my state, and they

have the make my day law out here which means you can use deadly force against

someone if they enter your premises. I drew my weapon and shot through my window

of my car and hit one in the neck with a speer gold dot 9mm. They took off like the bitches they are and the cops show up. My neighbor is a sheriff, so he called them.

I told the cops nothing because I dont ever know anything when it comes to them.

They showed me a line up of the guy I shot, I really dont know this guy so I told them the same shit. The district attorney is getting there panties in a bunch because I would not contact them. I finally called her because they were sending cops to my family's house looking for me. I told her that Im not testifing against that fool, I told her she can subpeona

me to court but I wont show. These guys dont know my face and I'm not going to show it so his family knows. Bottom line i told her to build a case without me, they have ballistics from

the bullet they took out of his neck that they matched to my gun. Make a case off that

Im the victim I told her. That was that and there going on with there case without me...

It's your choice to call the cops or not, I would have shot him and dealt with the consequences

later. Now you have to worry about this fool comming back because you called the pigs...

• Like 1

I called the cops a few months back on this new couple that moved across the street from us. Mother fuckers decide to move in to a quite family oriented hood and invite 8 carloads of people over to a 2 bedroom house in the middle of the city and be outside 20-30 deep cursing yelling getting high and pissing on the corners. fuck that noise, they actually never came that i saw but the next morning my neighbor picked up all the trash they left all over and stacked that shit inside of their storm door for them.

a subtle message

i only called the cops for their safety actually because i feared worse for what someone from the neighborhood might have done.