Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Swindle

DNA test shows Hitler skull is that of a female

ADOLF Hitler may not have died in a bunker after fresh research suggests the skull thought to be the tyrant's was from a woman.

"The bone seemed very thin - male bone tends to be more robust. It corresponds to a woman between the ages of 20 and 40," Dr Bellantoni said.

DNA tests performed in a US laboratory confirmed the remains could not have belonged to the Nazi leader.

The discovery casts doubt on the exact circumstances of Hitler’s death and could force history books to be rewritten.

A year later, skull fragments were dug up by Russian forces which seemed to confirm Hitler had shot himself in the bunker.

In 1970, the KGB cremated Hitler’s remains except for the skull fragment.

Dr Bellantoni was sceptical about the theory the skull fragments belong to Eva Braun, who was with Hitler in the bunker where he supposedly died.

"There is no report of Eva Braun having shot herself or having been shot afterwards. It could be anyone. Many people were killed around the bunker area," he said.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,26135072-2,00.html?from=igoogle+gadget+compact+news_rss

tl;dr? POINTLESS EXPERIMENT DONE ON HITLERS SKULL

NAZI'S LOL

Hitler was such a pimp back in his day. Minus the genocides and shit he would of been a pretty cool cat to chill with. /nonazi

tl;dr? POINTLESS EXPERIMENT DONE ON HITLERS SKULL

NAZI'S LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hitlers living with me. Dudes my roommate. Hes full of hilarious stories. Hes like the Grandfather I never had.

Honestly I Laughed out loud!

honestly, i dont get why they waste so much time on this shit, that dude was in his 50s at the end of WW2 right? the dude would be about 100 now, im sure dudes long dead by now either way, who gives a fuck.

probably the hundreds of thousand families that lost someone in concentration camps and fighting in that war. And i guess the fact that it was one of the biggest wars in history does not help either.

But yeah, i guess no one else

Well he is dead, they probably just picked up the skull of Eva his "wife"

Even more fucked when I was in Berlin the tour guide said that he has seen at the site of the bunker people put flowers on the 20th of April.

Nazis man.....fuck'em

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now