16 Yr old Beat To Death

mn1_fuckos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't feel like you could beat me up when I met you Gucci, that's no offense of course, but you probably could beat me in 21.

really? i must have been wearing tight pants that day..

i prolly suck at basketball now..i smoked weed and got piss drunk just about everyday for the past 6 montths..so im pretty outta shape

I wrote a long response but in retrospect I don't want to put my info out there. In short, not really. But that only includes robbing.

well i already read it lol..only kings fuck with me..and by fuck with me i mean shoot at me..cause according to them all black dudes are GDz..

damn i bet waking up on the southside redline must have been a nightmare:lol: that shit is red for blood nigga:lol:

Maino-Hi_Hater_2.jpg.750004dc1080df6a700786a59946ca88.jpg

Well it was a nightmare that I woke up because I had a knife in my ass cheek, no homo? I was still really drunk so I walked down 47th to Racine talking to myself, then hopped on a bus to the OJ. I've taken some really ignorant walks out South by accident so I'm not too afraid unless I'm hella far from a train or at least Mexican people. Check my spot on 53rd and Halsted*, I was scared getting pictures.

Man, I've gone back and forth on posting on this. Derrion was a good dang kid. I haven't seen him since I came back from Chi about 2 years ago. He would've been about 14... Anyways, he was a great kid, laughed at everything, I mean like everything. I know that crap seems irrelevant, but sometimes it sucks to see someone you mentored, even if it was briefly, die on some crap like this. I remember sitting there watching trains go by, non-stop autoracks, when I first got into this game. I've got a lot of memories, and don't really know what to say, but I needed to vent a little. Sometimes crap changes you. The cops fail a kid yet again. Sitting in the car... Speechless.

ur a brave white guy lol..47th n racine aint that bad..on second thought..lol if you buy some crack you wont get messed with

the oj is all good tho..nice and clean..doesnt smell funny and no thugs...just faggot northfaced up writers(50% chance their a 35th kid)

i seen the halsted spot in real life..taking pictures over there can be dangerous..makes you look like a snitch or something

ur a brave white guy lol..47th n racine aint that bad..on second thought..lol if you buy some crack you wont get messed with

the oj is all good tho..nice and clean..doesnt smell funny and no thugs...just faggot northfaced up writers(50% chance their a 35th kid)

i seen the halsted spot in real life..taking pictures over there can be dangerous..makes you look like a snitch or something

Yeah 47th and Racine was safe zone, coming from the Dan Ryan was even safe because it was early on a Sunday (like 7AM) cops were just very confused when seeing me stumbling around). Yeah I can't count how many writers are on the train every time I ride the OJ.

yea the southside is pretty safe for the most part..unless you go south of 63rd...your dead meat then..cause the further south you go your gonna start seeing less and less mexicans..they beat up the cops in the hundreds

Yes and no.

try Cermak to 31st from Kostner to Western.

Try 36th - 47th from archer almost all the way east, specially on from 47th south....

Anywhere from 47th - 80's from Western to Michigan....

All fucked up in their own way.....

Well it was a nightmare that I woke up because I had a knife in my ass cheek, no homo? I was still really drunk so I walked down 47th to Racine talking to myself, then hopped on a bus to the OJ. I've taken some really ignorant walks out South by accident so I'm not too afraid unless I'm hella far from a train or at least Mexican people. Check my spot on 53rd and Halsted*, I was scared getting pictures.

I've met you before, and I don't mean this in an offensive way - but it can end for you really quick down here. I think that same night Frek and I mentioned you should avoid being alone in the area when you come through......

Just lookin' out ...