16 Yr old Beat To Death

mn1_fuckos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice retort, soulja boy looking faggot. We all know you're not hood after seeing pictures of you posing with your boys in an incredibly upscale looking house and photos of your terrible tattoos taken in your moms bathroom with marble countertops.

u jealous dog?

thats for girls..thats a womans emotion.

u must live in a fuckin shack in the woods..hillbilly

for YOU it is bitch..cause if you ever here im whoopin that ass, hoe.

dudes got a point.chigago goes hard but you try spending a night in a third world country ghetto like in brazil or mexico or india.see how far all that tough talk gets you..about 15 feet before some kid who would barely be in 5 grade,if he went to school,comes and blows your fucking brains out with a AK or someshit.the states arent nearly that rough.poverty here isnt on the same level.

i be focused as fuck when i play xbox....but in real life im loud obnoxious and just a plain ignorant asshole

yall really thought i got beat up? its says that nigga is a honoroll student..i aint on no honoroll nigga:lol:

maybe if i went to fenger like dude...

now that i think about it...dude went to fenger..shit like this goes down all the time up there..

people are acting like this shit happen at whitney young or some shit

lol listen to this dumbass. He's bragging about being the most savage. You're probably just like those fools in that video who kill for no reason.

RIP

shut up pussy

ive made the decision in my head,after reading through your posts that your either A: a troll or B: some fool who wishes he was a gangster but cant hang with the real G's so you come on the internet to bang on niggas becuase if you did it in the streets youd get rolled on and end up like the fool this thread is about in the first place.

dudes got a point.chigago goes hard but you try spending a night in a third world country ghetto like in brazil or mexico or india.see how far all that tough talk gets you..about 15 feet before some kid who would barely be in 5 grade,if he went to school,comes and blows your fucking brains out with a AK or someshit.the states arent nearly that rough.poverty here isnt on the same level.

well ive only been to mexico..i guess its fucked up over there..

of course they ain gonna give a fuck..i'll be a ruthless as nigga too if i had aids.

matter of fact its lil shorties in the hood in similar fucked up situations running around poppin niggas for no reason.

one time when i was about five or six years old i went to my uncles crib on the west side. i was playing with some kids from over there...and one of them lil niggas bit me for no fuckin reason..i wasnt a punk so i beat his fuckin ass...when i went back my cousin told me that shorty got AIDS and his momma is a dope fiend..that little nigga tried to give me aids g!!!

this aint softbody brazil..its chi town kid.

and no, i dont got aids nigga

ive made the decision in my head,after reading through your posts that your either A: a troll or B: some fool who wishes he was a gangster but cant hang with the real G's so you come on the internet to bang on niggas becuase if you did it in the streets youd get rolled on and end up like the fool this thread is about in the first place.

detective.jpg

good for you nigga

Please leave sssg in jail. FOR LIIIFE.

At least these kids street cred will go up. And they can rap about this shit..

And fuck that dude laughing at the end. What a piece of shit.

1 more thing. FUCK FATHER PHLEGR. Why everytime some young black kid get killed he's on tv saying " leroy was on his way to Princeton to go to med school and become a brain surgeon." In reality, most of those kids end up dead or in jail. That guys a class act. White Jesse Jackson Oner

1 more thing. FUCK FATHER PHLEGR. Why everytime some young black kid get killed he's on tv saying " leroy was on his way to Princeton to go to med school and become a brain surgeon." In reality, most of those kids end up dead or in jail. That guys a class act. White Jesse Jackson Oner

WHOA WHOA WHOA FUCKIN WHOA

leave father phlegr outta this....if you didnt go to st. sabina or or st. benedict..shut the fuck up seriously..u dont know his story

oh and fuck st. sabina..fuck holy angels too..and fuck st. colobanous too(yea i spelled that shit wrong)

• Like 1

Yep no black people ever go to college not even honor students.