16 Yr old Beat To Death

mn1_fuckos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't need to watch that, I can just take a walk through my neighborhood and see some pretty bad shit. I'm sure most of the Oakland 12 oz people know about Ghost Town.

Last week some dude got beaten a few houses down for about a minute straight...by the time I got outside it was breaking up but it was something like six on one for five seconds. At least every other night I hear gunshots. A couple nights ago I had to run to the store...about 15 of the project kids were hanging out at a memorial getting drunk on the corner. I said what's up, paid my respects and kept it moving.

These days there's not much to do in the hood- any hood- for a lot of kids besides sling dope, do dope, have babies and fight. Watch TV and see lifestyles that might as well be on another planet...or they see black men on MTV rapping about hustling to get the whips and the bitches and the paper. I've been hanging out with some of the little kids who skate (10-13) around here and trying to help them out, show them how to ollie and do flip tricks...I've been telling them that skateboarding is a good way to stay out of the fast life and do something positive. Hopefully a couple of them will go somewhere with it or at least see that there's more to life and that they don't need to get caught up.

RIP little buddy.

07152008001635SpekKechGraffiti.jpg.84aefc4a47dc4bf2ef6ab89a263b3529.jpg

I have not watched the video.

I do not think that it is okay to kill people in street fights.

I witnessed a fight once where one kid hit the other with a skate board and knocked him down, once the kid was down the other talked some shit kicked him a couple times and walked away. If the situation had been different and instead he had started splitting his skull and killed him would that be a stop snitching situation?

yeah this shit is fucked..people are going to be ignorant and act a fool like this.. i think its sad to watch kids that think they can be rich,succesful, and happy off of slinging dope. they dont relize that 95% of the people in that game go to prison for many years or die early in their lives. and they are convinced that every rapper used to be an actual gangster..please its a fucking image...

These kids have just been failed at every level, parental, educational and by society in general, it is almost like they are expected to act this way and that is just sad. They know no other way and it will just continue to get worse and worse.

There are no incentives for them to try and change. Like someone else said, they turn on the TV and have these fakes gangstas on MTV rapping about slanging dope and their phat rides (which none of them own, they leash that shit).

I completely disagree with the statement that it is a fight if someone dies they die, that is bullshit, if someone had raped your sister or done somethign to your child or a member of your family then I can see the justification with taking harsh action, but just for some fight in the street, no one should die, I don't even agree with people jumping in and helping a friend who is quite clearly winning a fight themself, yea, if your boy is getting stomped down you help him out but all this people jumping in and raining blows to someone who is down is pure cowardly.

What do you mean R.I.P SSGG?

CHICAGO — Three teens have been charged with first-degree murder in last week's beating death of a Chicago honor student, authorities said.

Silvonus Shannon, 19, Eugene Riley, 18, and Eric Carson, 16, have been charged as adults in Thursday's death of Derrion Albert, 16, Andy Conklin, a spokesman for the Cook County state's attorney, said Monday. Albert's beating death with wooden boards is depicted in a video that has been circulating on the Internet and police were using that video to gather evidence.

He's in holding.