Quitting smoking

forsit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
deep down you have to want to stop.

YUP, THIS!

I stopped 2 months ago. I just stopped - I decided no more. (For my son)

If you don't want to quit, you never will.

Patches, gums, hypnotizing and all other gimmicks are just gimmicks.

The first three days are hell, after that it is easy.

I suggest laying off the booze for a few weeks. Getting drunk brings back a strong urge.

Eventually, the cravings just go away. Good luck.

chantix. I heard it works very well. I also hear it gives some of the worst nightmares they have ever experienced.

I went cold turkey. The week before I quit I only smoked one a day then dropped it all. I still have dreams where I am smoking.

But, If i ever go back Im going to smoke my first to Phil Collins In the air tonight.

chantix. I heard it works very well. I also hear it gives some of the worst nightmares they have ever experienced.

I went cold turkey. The week before I quit I only smoked one a day then dropped it all. I still have dreams where I am smoking.

But, If i ever go back Im going to smoke my first to Phil Collins In the air tonight.

A good friend of mine took this drug to quit. He said his dreams were so fucking vivid it was ridiculous, but he ended up quitting i guess. He now just dips instead of smokes, which is equally as bad.

i quit cold turkey a month ago and the best advice is to just not buy them and make yourself realize how disgusting of a habit it is. i never knew how bad i smelled until i kicked it around smokers after quitting. its repulsive.

that chantix shit works pretty good, its pretty much a mild anti-depressant called a partial dopamine agonist. ive met a few people who've used it successfully.