Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
forsit

Quitting smoking

I'm going to stop smoking cigarettes. I started today. My nephew is just too precious and I have to see him live his life. /nh

Any tips? Success stories?

• Like 1

Just man up and quit. My dad smoked for 35 years and hasnt smoked for going on 8. If its really important enough for you, you'll find a way.

i decided last night i was done smoking and havent had one since, hopefully it works this time.

good luck to you, i think you will be able to quit when you truly want to.

marlboro.jpg

why? you'll never be as cool as this guy then

i mean what's cooler then herding cows, wearing leathers and hammering steak posts into the ground

i used to smoke a pack a day and then decided to quit a month ago. Now the only time i smoke is when im drinking and suprisingly, i've stuck to it.

My big brother was gunna stop smoking for his new years resolution. He lasted about 30 minutes.

I'd say buy those tasty candy cigarettes. Then you can still look cool and you get to eat candy all the time.

I'd say buy those tasty candy cigarettes. Then you can still look cool and you get to eat candy all the time.

agree, and if you chew get the cans of jerky chew from 7-11

Just man up and quit. My dad smoked for 35 years and hasnt smoked for going on 8. If its really important enough for you, you'll find a way.

Yup, my dad started when he 14, and quit when he was 62. That's almost 50 years, anythings possible if you really want it.

Yup, my dad started when he 14, and quit when he was 62. That's almost 50 years, anythings possible if you really want it.

Damn, will it do him any good? My grandma is like 72 and still smokes, it wont do her any good to quit...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now