ask someone from a different country...

trogg_slayer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dingos eat babies. what's so hard about that one?

QUESTION FOR A FINN!!!

Dear Finland,

Are you girls hot like Sweden? Is there anything worth seeing in your country?

I am part Finnish, on my mothers side. Like, 25% Finnish.

Should I visit my mother land? How's your weed laws?

So if someone kills your ass will you be Finnished?

I've been to around 30 different countries and Finland most definitely has the most hot and the most amount of hottest women per capita. Closely followed by Estonia and Japan.

Australian Christmases, yeah we put up trees and stuff. What is stupid is that we also paint fake snow around our windows, have Xmas cards with wintery scenes and all that stupid shit. However, Xmas day on the beach kicking a ball around, surfing and then getting pissed around the BBQ with your mates all afternoon with heaps of seafood, steaks, potato salad, fruit salad, Xmas pudding and custard, etc. id FuCKING AWESOME!!!

I've never had a white Xmas and I don't need one because Xmas in summer is the fucking pinnacle!!

I've been to around 30 different countries and Finland most definitely has the most hot and the most amount of hottest women per capita. Closely followed by Estonia and Japan.

Australian Christmases, yeah we put up trees and stuff. What is stupid is that we also paint fake snow around our windows, have Xmas cards with wintery scenes and all that stupid shit. However, Xmas day on the beach kicking a ball around, surfing and then getting pissed around the BBQ with your mates all afternoon with heaps of seafood, steaks, potato salad, fruit salad, Xmas pudding and custard, etc. id FuCKING AWESOME!!!

I've never had a white Xmas and I don't need one because Xmas in summer is the fucking pinnacle!!

i thought Sweden had hotter chicks per capita.

and being a Texan, I can relate to Australian christmas. bout the same, better BBQ.

To the French; can most young people speak/understand english? When I was in Holland everyone seemed to know english, and my friend is in Helsinki says pretty much all the young people there understand english.

From my experience in France, yea a lot of people can speak english, however if you don't make an effort to speak French why should they make an effort to speak english, If you try and use French tey will be much more likely to be friendly and use english with you

i thought Sweden had hotter chicks per capita.

and being a Texan, I can relate to Australian christmas. bout the same, better BBQ.

I don't know, I was in Texas last week. Sure y'alls BBQ is pretty fucking good but it isn't the same. WE kind of tend to do it a little differently as well, we have steaks, sausages, chicken wings, onions, maybe some fish. You guys have ribs, brisket and bigger stuff in general. Went to a place called Salt Lick, was pretty impressive.

NSMB,

Finland is boring, but the girls I think are top notch. You'd probably find a bit more of those scandinavian blondes in Sweden though. Finnish girls are more unique, down to earth and not so fancy/vain as some Swedish beauties seem to be. But yeah I think they're pretty similar.

Anyway Helsinki in the summertime (may/june-august) is awesome. If you want to party outside that is. then again almost any European city rules at that time of the year. Any other month it's slow and quiet. Weed is illegal. I'm sure any additional info will be provided by internets.

kangaroo meat is fucking tasy but has to be cooked right..its gotta be rare/medium rare and juicy.

also on the xmas subject its a trip to think about going to the northern hemisphere and experiencing a winter xmas, i mean over here xmas is associated with bbqs, sunshine, alcohol & heat stroke.

You guys just made me hungry, I plan on hitting Australia next time I'm in Asia time permitting and want to throw some shrimp on the barbie.

I'm pretty sure kangaroo steak is possible, is it worth it though or just a novelty for tourists?

I eat it once a week virtually zero fat and super high in protein.

you gotta get your self to Australia - invite is open

how weak is this? spent three christmases in Europe - 1 at the russian border and only got a white christmas on the last one and since the celebrate orthodox christmas in the ukraine it didn't feel like christmas at all.

DSC05999.jpg

oh and for the US members what is Costco?

my mate sent me a text asking if I want to go to Melbourne because a Costco is opening up there is it like Wal Mart?

i have no idea what caddy corner means. if you mean kitty corner, youre saying it wrong.

ive heard it both ways so i did a quick search...

seems to be even either way i guess it depends where you are from. While searching i uncovered all three ways are actually incorrect, "cater corner" is the proper word for its definition