ask someone from a different country...

trogg_slayer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, that's exactly what i mean haha.

I've got one for Americans:

Are you secretly jealous of Canada? I can understand the rivalry but from the outside looking in, it seems like a much better place to live.

we are jealous of your health care system, thats for sure, as much as you guys dont want to admit it, you know it sucks. im $60,000 in debt to hospitals for shit i never asked for and been fucked over alot by our system. it sucks

I'm pretty sure fag is used as slang for a cigarette because originally a fag was a bundle of sticks used to burn witches/homosexuals/"freaks" of all kinds. So it has two applications with relative origin; to burn a stick and when used as a derogatory label, it is so because the person is saying being gay is wrong and should be punished by being incinerated alive.

/noteuropean

yeah, but it reminds me of someone being called a cock smoker...and smoking a fag reminds me of cock smokers.:(

was a bit of a running joke when i was over there

Okay for the irish on here

are the troubles really over I know the IRA appears to have disbanded but on a street level is the hatred still there?

Haha, nah not mad, just shocked mate, bloody shocked! Downright un-Australian!! [said in best Alan Jones/Andrew Bolt/John Howard voice]

but you live in china.

we are losing jobs to china. you= unaustralian?

(i know you're kidding, i'm kidding too)

i have a question to americans, canadians, europeans, english, anyone.

do your trains have cameras inside them? my trains have cameras inside them. and dirty cops looking at the screens.

• Like 1

but you live in china.

we are losing jobs to china. you= unaustralian?

Nah, I'm an Aussie that works for a US company in Asia...., I'm more confused than anything.

I actually have a T-shirt that a friend made that says UNAUSTRALIAN. True story!

As for the US accents, only if you come from say Tennessee, Brooklyn or East Texas will it be anything different than what we see on the TV every night. The US accent is so ubiquitous that it barely raises an eyelid these days. Most you'll get is some dumb arse left winger abusing you for ruining the world with your evil foreign policies and stupid shit like that.

To anyone not from the US:

When we go over there as exchange students or some shit that isn't tourism do people trip balls over our accents? Over here (where I am situated at least) when an English kid comes over it's a kind of a big todo. I feel like it would be less exciting if one of us went over there.

well i dont know where ur from but bitches in the US are feeling aussie accents, english accents they would feel but them dudes say "cunt" alot (which i think is awsome), but to women in the US its literally the WORST word you can say, no joke. i think its hillarious, my mom married some dude from london and dude says cunt, drives her nuts