ask someone from a different country...

trogg_slayer

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only speak from my own experiences but alot of people like the chicago bulls because of Michael Jordan back in the day. I used to barrack for the suns as a kid but my interest has waned since their hayday and I really just watch any of the games now because I like the sport regardless of who's playing.

It's weird because our own league is on it's last legs with barely any people showing up to games and it getting very minimal tv coverage.

I guess you could compare it with the Mls (american soccer?) and the EPL or Champions league.

P.s I hate Andrew Bogut.

How are people that stupid to say they hate a whole nation when they havent met them yet?

This lad used to hang out with us used to say how much he hated black people and other foreigners that have moved into our community. But then he would go home and pump wu tang and go on about how much he loved famous black people?

I never understood why? is he trying to look cool? This guy above me, Mdot, is going on about french canadians? Have you met every single French Canadian? But instead youve decided all of them are dicks?

That question is to anyone who has intelligence. . . .

^^^^ That right there is a humble champion. The main reason I hate Bogut was when he went #1 in the Nba draft he claimed he was the best player Australia has ever produced totally disrespecting everyone in the Nbl.

It makes me smile knowing he really isn't all that great.

Well he went #1 in the NBA draft, and the dude Gaze worked out for the Sonics and didn't even make the team.

I'd say that makes Bogut the best player Australia has ever produced, nevermind the fact that he's averaging 16 and 10 this year