Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pedoe

Paranormal Activity

well the ghostbusters were/are cool...and fake. so, using them would have insinuated the movie looks cool, at least in my head...haha.

this movie and all these reality ghost shows are also fake but not cool, and they pretend to be real, so...

there used to be some show on discovery or some channel like that where 3 dudes from the northern new jersey area covered in bootleg ed hardy gear would go around and ghost hunt. they got scared and cursed a lot. one time, one of them got possessed. it was borderline priceless.

there used to be some show on discovery or some channel like that where 3 dudes from the northern new jersey area covered in bootleg ed hardy gear would go around and ghost hunt. they got scared and cursed a lot. one time, one of them got possessed. it was borderline priceless.

ghostadventures.jpg

You talkin about us brah?!!! We will kick your ass

• Like 1

A lot of the screenings and early reviews of this film say it's really, really fucking good, but the hype is threatening to collapse it. This tired "is it real?" marketing approach is not doing it any favors.

ive seen actual ghost(s) before..but i hate the stupid idea of exploiting them..just give it a rest. ive seen enough of them to be over the fear..whoopteedooo!!!

hahahaha what?

shut the fuck up, talkin about youre some paranormal fuckin expert.

hahahahahahahaha....

hahaha

yo it did get good reviews...and i like horror movies..although most are played out...

imma watch this when it comes to my area.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now