growing up on 12oz

Guest Ginger Bread Man

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm just getting started here but I witnessed a grown man I met on the oontz throw up off of a rootop with an art festival going on the streets below last night.

This board delivers.

That's pretty good. I've witnessed some pretty amazing stunts by 12 ozers, but I'll keep them on the low so they don't sell me out.

You know, I've only met two people from 12 oz (Caligula and Banana Fish) who aren't serious boozehounds.

i swear shai, i dont drink as much as i might have made you think.

I believe you. It seems like every time I go to SF to hang out with people from 12 oz I end up roaring drunk along with whoever I'm with. That says more about me, I think.

Oh, and Q666 wasn't drinking when I met him....guess I'll have to cool it with the blanket statements.

some of you dudes kill me with your banter. but i was a total brickslayer/metalhead went to ch0 once or twice but i was ll about getting up back then, at the end of 2001 when i was 20, then in 02 i got into some big trouble and left graffiti altogether, but would manage to always check the site every 6 months or so, same as the graffiti addiction you always come back, and im the furthest from having an addictive personality.

then about 18 months ago things in life change and though i love graffiti no matter, i started lurking in ch0 and cracked up multiple x daily at the shit on this end. said to myself "this site has everything tits, graffiti, stupid almost nerd humor, and total nerd humor random shit i couldnt find anywhere else'' and i decided im going back in, and made a new name still posted in brick slayers, then got the courage to come to ch0 and made this name. dudes were cunning i still can barely keep up at all but im glad im in.

you guys know the rest and though i havent really made "real friends" here yet all you dudes seem like a good bunch, like punch in the arm stand up gents, and i find myself fighting like mad in drawball for a cause... its crazy i feel like its "this thing of ours" aka la cosa nostra. all into graff more or less and joke the same shit.

thanks oontz.

my 2¢

This is my second name.

I started writing when I was 11 and joined here when I was like 13.

I'm 22 in December, so I guess you could say I grew up on the oontz.

If anything I guess I just learned things about people, getting to hear so many stories and opinions from a very wide range of individuals. It gave me a lot of data to use in my assessments of reality and human existance.

12oz fO lyfe bLaAaAaatttt

If you remember 12oz in 2000, you weren't there.

and then i finally came down off the lsd 6 months later on a grey hound someplace in the middle of america seated behind a minor league baseball player and a 19 year old girl moving to la from maine.

some place between nevada or arizona my black book whose pages i had filled to the brim with hands and pieces from other writers all over the d.c area was being scrawled in by a writer whos name escapes me to this very day save for fuzzy whisperings of apes haze or doze .

the codeine although great in effect clashes with rum.

• Like 2

And you are ok with me Swindle, even if it was just for posting pics in THAT thread when it was popping off lol

i can't exactly remember which thread, i do a lot of posting but thanks you're good peoples.

yeah makin connects nigga

im finna flip 4 birds of caps in australia cause of this joint.

THANKS 12oz!

Paper Squad.

this is my third name

lets make this happen /no homo

o rly?

yuuup.

drunk as shit at the springfeild mall playing marvel vs capcom 2.

cancer man's styrofoam spit cup fell over on the player 2 side.

nigerian girlfriend steals razor scooter.

that cat named cosmo working at that one clothing/skate shop.

super cheap dub weatherbrand shirts five finger discount.

damn i was 18 when i signed up now im mid twenties. guess thats what 2 years house arrest and a graveyard shift job will do to a post count.

ive met a TON of people off this site and usually had a good time. fuck there were 3 or 4 oontzers living together for a short time. even met people who were on here and they had no idea i was or vice versa.

oontz is pretty cool in that way. kinda wished i met more of the uk guys, but ill be over in a couple weeks, any of you uk folk wanna meet up?

ohhh 12oz.