Taking One For the Team

Swindle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

maybe i should carry around my camera and push they "oh hey sugar, i'm a photographer, the structure of your jaw bone is just outrageous, i must have you, stand against this wall and look sexy. oh the lighting here is terrible, we should take this back to my place, i'll make you a star"

unemployed swinds unemployed and no time to paint today.

my friend was a master of that sort of stuff in high school!

even in those naive times I was not

my friend used that after seeing it in Tracks magazine and it worked but it may have been a lock from the get go.

damn surfie sluts had no time for us who could barely swim

Hmmm she's got some hair you can pull...one of my old boys was good to help me once. Was tryn to smash this chick and she was tryn to get by her friends cause she was in a relationship I didn't know about. So my boy was there waiting and then left waiting for the call to come back and get me after the deed had been done. The girl and I got to it and I was literally one thrust away from smashing and a friend walked in, she freaked, shit ended up not happening.... So I called my boy. Nicked a camera on the way out and ended the night with the worst blue balls ever.

Another time I took the bullet and ended up at some Czech chicks house at 3am and she whipped out a violen and felt the need to perform for me. Yeah there is no drunken state that makes bad violen sound good.

hahaha i hear that. i go to school with a bunch of them. trust fund kids who live near the beach and think they are gods gift to men. fuck that though.

anyways im thinking of turning this thread into The (sometimes) Exciting Debaucherous Adventures thread. feel free to add pics stories and anything else or just post lolcats.

anyways im thinking of turning this thread into The (sometimes) Exciting Debaucherous Adventures thread.

MO, NO... this is the "Swindle will cock block you, no matter how much he owes you on a personal level" thread.

AKA

Don't expect to get you dick wet if Swindle's on your team.

Get it straight ya fuckin' homo.

• Like 1

MO, NO... this is the "Swindle will cock block you, no matter how much he owes you on a personal level" thread.

AKA

Don't expect to get you dick wet if Swindle's on your team.

Get it straight ya fuckin' homo.

whats your deal man, did i try fuck your girl? :lol:

my friend was the one who chose this fat bitch as a fall back option.

i have been personally response for getting him women before.

as well as setting up friends with good girls.

i don't understand how me having to fuck a fat girl would have being cock blocking him? (if his original girl had come)