Taking One For the Team

Swindle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bitch probably has the HIV and wants revenge for you "teasing" her.

this.

all i did was call her a slut...coz she got railed in the ass at some party, its whatever. she didn't like it so she got some 4'3 speed addicted fuckwit to try fight me.

and twinky, sounds like the start of a hilarious game

Dudes have more than one girl in more than one country.

Fags complain about hitting chicks even when it's a favour for a good friend.

/ifthat'sallyougot,noyoucan't

i have more girls in this country (that you skipped out on :lol:) than you do and im just over half your age.

and i didn't complain about it. i just expressed a disinterest in it. of course im going to help my friend out.

/gettingtiresomebutalrightchristoillplayalong

Ok, I'll pass on a semi-related story.

Was recently in the US for work and my co-workers took me out for drinks. One guy's wife bought her best friend along who wasn't attractive even in the slightest. We all got drunk and at the end of the evening at the table in front of everyone she comes straight out and says to me "Let's go home". I reply that I have a hotel room and should stay there being that work is paying for it but thanks for the kind offer anyway. She of course comes back with, "oh fine, I'll come stay with you then". I had to just come straight out and burn her with a simple "No you won't". Everyone did the silent, pretend to look somewhere else and ignore that the bitch just got her face burned off in front of her friends.

I felt like a prick as she was known to a lot of these people I work with as she hangs with them a bit, thought I may have done my dash. A week later they hold a fish fry up for my farewell, everyone else was there but her so I guess I came out of it alright. Although I never mentioned it to my coworker throughout the trip and his wife didn't chat too much to me at the farewell either. But fuck it, what's a bloke meant to do when a retard hits you up in front of everyone else like that?!

Relatively weak story, I know. But hey, was a fucking Jules Verne novel compared to any of Swindle's piss poor comebacks!

Meanwhile, the origional bitch you posted don't even look "fat" in the fattest pic you could come up with.

Please feel free to post a better pic to prove that shorty is actually "fat".

Otherwise you're not really taking one for the team.

nah dude, thats not her fattest pic, thats her hottest pic.

wer-1.jpg

ill take more pictures tonight if it doesnt seem super suspicious

SURELY SOMEONE ELSE HAS OTHER STORIES TO SHARE SO WE AREN'T JUST TALKING ABOUT ME

I WOKE UP NEXT TO A FAT CHICK ONCE, BUT I WASN'T EVEN BEING A WINGMAN OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. IT JUST HAPPENED. CAN HONESTLY SAY I DON'T REGRET IT. As a matter of fact, I saw her recently, and she is bangin'. Lost a bunch of weight. I feel like she owes me some lovin' seeing as how I was there for her through her times of darkness.

nah dude, thats not her fattest pic, thats her hottest pic.

wer-1.jpg

ill take more pictures tonight if it doesnt seem super suspicious

Bitch still don't look too fat.

A little on the chub side, but I'm willing to bet that mad niggas on this site would be all over that.

Shit... Cali-G might even kick the bitch outa bed and tell her to come back after she eats a cheesesteak or two.

Definitely not qualifying as "taking one for the team".

So, here's the Cliff's Notes.

Swindle is a shitty wingman. You can't even rely on him to just fuck the fat girl and shut the fuck up. Instead he's gonna not fuck the fat girl, ruin your chances to get laid, minimize his 'spiritual debt' to you and talk about it for hours on 12oz.

So now you know,

gijoe.jpg

and Knowing is half the Battle!

• Like 1

So, here's the Cliff's Notes.

Swindle is a shitty wingman. You can't even rely on him to just fuck the fat girl and shut the fuck up. Instead he's gonna not fuck the fat girl, ruin your chances to get laid, minimize his 'spiritual debt' to you and talk about it for hours on 12oz.

So now you know,

gijoe.jpg

and Knowing is half the Battle!

my friend just read your post and he says he agrees with you.

i dont though

laters 12oz

update

to be fair she has lost a substantial amount of weight and she can now be deemed chubby instad of fat. but heres the juicy gossip the girl my friend wanted to fuck bailed to go fuck some other dude, what a slut move on her front.

so me and my friend had a conference, he said she was keen to sleep with me but then he asked if he could doher instead, of course i said yes so now im inside listening to her talk very loudly about how mch she fails at life.

for the the record ihad every intention of helping my friend out.

thenight is still young and more people should be coming over. i got some shit photos so ill suss them tomrrow.

moar stories