Taking One For the Team

Swindle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I could always be the good friend/wingman and talk to a fat bitch for awhile, but NEVER could I actually fuck one

A few weeks back my brother and his boy came out to the bar and my brother was supposed to be meeting this cute chick there, with a friend for his boy. Long story short girl shows up with a fat friend, who proceeds to be left alone, practically ran from, and made fun of (sometimes right to her face) for HOURS

1228774584_LASVEGAS073(6).jpg.24d5ac6c83ad5436494b22cab7dbad44.jpg

would have prefered that. all this girl did was get drunk and explain about how much of a slut she was. she had all these noodz of dudes on her phone /nh

one of them was a dude i know who already has a hot girlfriend...awkward..

Cliff notes.

1. Got drunk with fat girl.

2. Looked at naked pictures of dudes.

• Like 2

I don't about being a good wingman but I can tell a story about being a shitty wingman for my friend.

I was down in melbourne for painting one year (2001- ish) and we went out for drinks on the friday night. Hit a few bars and then he runs into a client from when he was a personal trainer. She's keen on him and wants us to go back to hers so she can fuck him. Now bearing in mind I had no idea where I was he couldn't really leave me because I was a blathered inchoerent mess from various shots of tequila and chartreuse.

So upshot is:

we jump in cab to her place I sit on the couch and start to sober up, he's makes some small talk about not having a bath in his flat so she runs a bath and they jump in.

meanwhile I've discovered half an E in my wallet from new years and decide to neck it.

So neck the half feel good for a minute or two and then start feeling really bad......really really bad. realise that I'm going to puke and not being able to do the stairs to the kitchen I have no choice .

I barge in the closed bathroom door keeping eyes carefully averted so I don't see her and him and collapse in front of the toilet puking my guts up everywhere.

That's bad enough but then I dropped a colossal fart that was was fucking rancid and due to her position in the bath she copped the worst of it.

he has to drag me out of the bathroom to the living room floor where I slept till the next day.

she has to deal with the puke.

I woke up with part of the persian rug wrapped around with dust stuck to my face from where I drooled.

despite his best efforts the damage was done - cleaning up puke really didn't get her juices flowing

It's been 8 years and we still don't really talk about it too much

• Like 2

Swindle, just give her the D! And count it as two because she's fat. Then you can brag to your friends haha. But really man, fuck her. You have no reason not to. We all have girls we aren't too proud of. But those are the best stories. Pussy have no name or face! Make sure it doesn't have a pungent odor either.

• Like 1

yo'

this one time my cousin was in town, hes from Bmore and a club goin pretty boy type cat - he can pull some fine females I seen him do it plenty. So aparantly he goes out the first night with family, he meets some watress, gets her number, and arranges to go out the next night with me as the wingman. Im like fuck it this is my blood and if I have to distract a fat bitch Ill do it for him, no questions asked.

So were waiting at the bar, getting hammered only like how cousins who only see each other every couple of years do. Needless to say, the chick HE talked to was the fat one, and the chick I was babysitting was pretty fine (real fine by comparison)

SO halfway thru the night we huddle up and Im like "Yo this is your night, my city, youre my guest, which one you wanna go for?"

Hes like "Yo that one chick is fine, but Im pretty sure this fat chick is a lock. The other is way better looking, but shes not gonna fuck on the first date. I mean its whatever, Ill fuck this fat bitch, its cool."

SO for the rest of the night (were super hammered) I end up talking all kinds of shit about this fine chicks co-worker who I dont like (once I found out where she worked) - I was clowning her for having an e-harmony acct and in general being a dick - and my cousin, who had hired me to be his wingman, was the one who chose the fat chick because she was , in fact, a lock. I never saw the other chick again,

But my cousin fucked a fat chick so mission accomplished... kinda

• Like 1

heres some pictures.

27092009315.jpg

blonde chick was just as bad if not worse

27092009318.jpg

27092009319.jpg

stay ghetto (thats not lemonade)

27092009320.jpg

27092009321.jpg

^friends house. ballin out at 18.

27092009323.jpg

she got comfortable. /could see the fat hanging over her box when she opened her legs.

27092009322.jpg

pulled this face the whole time

so what happened was they (friend and slut) went off together and i sorta ignored them. i dont know the full story coz at the same time i was dealing with another friend whos situation with women is pathetic (thats another thread for another time) and anyway i havnt had time to find out what happened.

same deal tonight, new women new rules. i'll take more flicks with my excellent camera phone.

twinky has dropped the tommy pickles pic AND styled on you, i forget why, but i woulda propped if i wasn't 24'd

yo, just get over it, get drunk and play with big tits, have a little fun. shit, you act like he's asking you to help him pinch a loaf or something, she ain't even that fat, and i already been there before with more exotic beasts. shall we say.