Taking One For the Team

Swindle

last night my friend really helped me out by going out of his way to drop me and some girl home. he didn't have to but he did. this is the latest of many exploits he under goes to aid me.

tonight i am supposed to try and help him out. he wants to bang this cute girl hes wanted for a while but the only way around it is to keep her fat slut friend busy with dick. namely, my dick. what is suspect is the fact this same fat whale/dog slut was at a social event i went to recently and i may have teased her a little bit until she resorted to complaining to some junkie scum dudes who tried to fight me. now all of a sudden all is forgiven if i provide her with dick?

i am going to be a good friend and try my hardest (hur hur hur) to keep her busy so my friend can get laid because i figure at the very least i owe him as he is usually my wingman.

ert.jpg

heres what im up against.

no pics of my friends girl. shes cute though, take my word for it, you'd all smash

similar stories? anecdotes? opinions? depreciation/appreciation

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just wondering damn

a word of advice.

NEVER ask how much a girl weighs even if you are genuinely interested.

twinky, its in the "moderators in brickslayers" thread.

and no vulcan he does not. i do believe you write virgin though. i've seen pics of you

a word of advice.

NEVER ask how much a girl weighs even if you are genuinely interested.

twinky, its in the "moderators in brickslayers" thread.

and no vulcan he does not. i do believe you write virgin though. i've seen pics of you

damn dude that burns....

i try and make peace with you and you shoot me down like this is some kind of dog fight?

also i might add..twinky knows im kidding

damn dude that burns....

i try and make peace with you and you shoot me down like this is some kind of dog fight?

also i might add..twinky knows im kidding

why do you feel the need to make peace. its the internet, someone is bound to have conflicting views to you. i'm one of those people. don't make a thing out of it, i'm not going to hunt you down or anything. you're being too serious.

back to the theme.

similar stories anyone?

if anything i owe him. it seems like its every few nights he driving me to go fuck some girl.

i might actually get her to call me twinky for lolz. or if shes wasted ill write 12oz on her or something.

oh god yes please do.

also just fucking tell her that you know this kid in america over the internet,

his name be twinky and you needs pics for proof.

shes fat, shell be down.

in return, i will use the word "swindle" as much as possible next time i thrash guts.

last night my friend really helped me out by going out of his way to drop me and some girl home. he didn't have to but he did. this is the latest of many exploits he under goes to aid me.

tonight i am supposed to try and help him out. he wants to bang this cute girl hes wanted for a while but the only way around it is to keep her fat slut friend busy with dick. namely, my dick. what is suspect is the fact this same fat whale/dog slut was at a social event i went to recently and i may have teased her a little bit until she resorted to complaining to some junkie scum dudes who tried to fight me. now all of a sudden all is forgiven if i provide her with dick?

i am going to be a good friend and try my hardest (hur hur hur) to keep her busy so my friend can get laid because i figure at the very least i owe him as he is usually my wingman.

ert.jpg

heres what im up against.

no pics of my friends girl. shes cute though, take my word for it, you'd all smash

similar stories? anecdotes? opinions? depreciation/appreciation

If that's the fattest angle you can come up with, she don't even look fat.

Stop fronting.

Bitch probably has the HIV and wants revenge for you "teasing" her.