Granted, we are on acid so we could be imagining things

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Stop projecting your childhood molestation stories on to others, it's bordering on illegal in several states

Stop trying to hide your highly dysfunctional personality then, you're fooling nobody, we all know you cry yourself to sleep every night.

Word. To hide his dysfunctional personality SwampFaggotOner makes up stories which usually go like this:

So I was at this bar one night with my brother blowing lines and getting drunk. The most GORGEOUS chick ever wanted to have sex with me but I said no (no homo). Then me and my br0 got into a fight with like 10 guys and we kicked the shit out of them -stupid faggots. After that we went to a deli which a friend of mine owns so we got free food and drinks. Shit was DELICIOUSLY good. Then we picked up some horny bitches on the way home and had sex, coke and booze for two days straight.

My life is awesome, I am awesome, everybody thinks I am awesome, I am just fucking awesome (no homo).

End of story.

• Like 1

Yet another member of the fanclub. It always makes me wonder how sad people's lifes have to be if they think the stories I tell on here, of just average shit that always happens to me and my friends, are hard to believe.

"You're telling me you partied, got in a fight, got some free stuff, and had sex with a girl? In one night? Yeah, ok Mr. Rockstar... :rolleyes:"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can sum up nxrto's problem in one simple word:

"UMAD."

He's extra mad though, going back through all my old threads and shit, bumping them looking for supporters in his obsession. It's quite sad really, especially considering the fact that everyone who knows me/has met me on this site co-signs me and everything I say 100%...I guess I really am just fucking awesome :lol:

Last time I did salvia I kept turning into a book that would fold closed then fly away, happening over and over everytime my train of thought got lost. laughing uncontrollably the whole time of course....but....after the initial trip of salvia goes away, how dumb and out of it it makes you feel for like 30 minutes makes it not worth it.

I say that but I have done it like 10 times...haha