Granted, we are on acid so we could be imagining things

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst wake up of my life was on my boy's couch after way too much xanax.

I asked him what happened the night before, and when he told me "I have no idea, you showed up here at 2 AM banging on my door and crying, I don't even know how you got here" I knew I must of done horrible things the night before

All you'll have done the previous night is masturbate yourself down to a bloodied stump - Same as every other night. I really do wish you'd stop pretending you are in any way distinguished in any sphere excepting that of excessively frequent & enthusiastic yet singularly ineffectual onanism.

Oh, and joyless gluttony of course. Mindlessly pushing food into your already grotesquely bloated fizzog, yeah you're pretty good at that as well.

I smoked salvia for the first time last week.

I was hanging around with a bunch of dirt bag dudes who I hadn't seen in a long time, they asked if I wanted to try something ( i was already pretty wasted) so I said sure and smoked this pipe.

I remember the smell was fucking strange then all of a sudden I was tripping the fuck out, accusing everyone of all types of weird shit. Luckily it wore off after about 15 minutes, then I said goodbye and bounced.

never again.

you need more x than youll start trippen... i remember i did 30x and held the hit for 45 seconds to a min and exhaled and i imagined myself in tokyo but i was actually in the fucken woods. running is really fun on salvia to cause you dont get tired at all. i remember running in a field with my friend and it felt like we were running on a side of a huge book that was about to flip pages so we had to run really fast to jump off the book before getting crushed. i can go on for ages of salvia stories.

closing your eyes on salvia is unbelievable you see the craziest patterns and colors.

the time i tripped hard on salvia i couldn't really tell if my eyes were open or closed. and i don't think i remembered why i was tripping so hard. when i woke up 5 minutes after taking the bong hit of salvia i didn't realize i was fucked up and i think i thought it was normal for reality to be so bizarre. i thought i heard the ocean in my room and my dad yelling "WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" over and over. (my dad lives in another state and i haven't lived at home for a while so that was odd)

I've watched two people trip on salvia, and it's HILARIOUS.

One was my homegirl, and she just basically laughed, cried, spit, and blathered nonsense for a few minutes, but when my boy went next it was out of control. He was gripping his chair, mumbling to himself about climbing a fence and being in a parade, sweating profusely, and every 30 seconds or so he'd go "I know I'm tripping, I know I'm tripping, I know I'm trip-" and then be back into the nonsense

The first time I smoked enough to trip I was wasted

and smoked bowl after bowl after bowl, i was in the back seat of some random girls carr outside a party and hopped out like wtf is going on dude, shit was heavy as fuck, the street was sideways, mother fuckas were laughing in my face and ialmost fell down. afteri grabbed a seat and my beer i was good though, just let the shit chill out and relaxded

I smoked that shit one night at my boys apartment/weed den/pizza box fort.

I immediately noticed that everything was the same, but looked like legos.

Then some Raymour & Flannigan's furniture store commercial came on talking about a sofa sale.

Then I started freaking out because I couldn't get up and thought my friend was selling the sofa I was sitting on.

Then it wore off and I did it about 3 more times and was over it.

Off to the bar I went after snorting xanax and chugging a few Yuenglings.

Ahhhhh...memories.

The first time I smoked enough to trip I was wasted

and smoked bowl after bowl after bowl, i was in the back seat of some random girls carr outside a party and hopped out like wtf is going on dude, shit was heavy as fuck, the street was sideways, mother fuckas were laughing in my face and ialmost fell down. afteri grabbed a seat and my beer i was good though, just let the shit chill out and relaxded

Suck it, you nylon-brief wearing trumpet.