Granted, we are on acid so we could be imagining things

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tripped for the first time on shrooms a few months ago with my best friend and had an insanely good time.

Tripped a month after that with my girlfriend and had an insanely bad time. (trying to take a shit in the midst of a bad mushroom trip was one of the hardest things i've had to do.)

I swore to myself that I'd never trip on shrooms again after that night.

However, I do have enough of them left for one personal adventure.

Any advice on how to make it a good one?

Both times I tripped were at night and outside. I'm thinking about doing them during a nice day in a park or woodsy area.

• Like 1

Yea dmt is crazy from what i heard, i

used to read up on it a lot...looked at

some recipe on how to make it too.

Seems like a crazy trip for like an hour

or some shit

according to terence mckenna if you chew on alot of salvia leaves for 10 mins the effects are similar to dmt ... cause its like impossible to find dmt around here.

DMT is insanely easy to extract from roots and plants that you can order online.

You just have to be able to follow directions and be meticulous.

My friend does it every now and then and it's simple.

It's not like trying to make acid, because acid is created in a lab through synthesis.

DMT occurs naturally in lots of plants, so all you have to do is pull it out properly.

Read up, get crackin'.

salvia, oh fuck. i smoked a big bong pack of 20x, passed out for 5 minutes, woke up, and looked like i was having a seizure or something to my girlfriend who then decided not to try it based on my results. i didn't know what i was where i was or what language was. i imagine it was like that when the newly built robocop woke up, except all wrong with fucked up wiring. the other few times i tried it it just made me feel kind of stupid and heavy. or didn't do anything. i have yet to try dmt. my buddy tried it and he doesn't remember much. said it tastes like plastic when he smoked it.

DMT is insanely easy to extract from roots and plants that you can order online.

You just have to be able to follow directions and be meticulous.

My friend does it every now and then and it's simple.

It's not like trying to make acid, because acid is created in a lab through synthesis.

DMT occurs naturally in lots of plants, so all you have to do is pull it out properly.

Read up, get crackin'.

Ive done DMT quite quite quite a few times. super fun shit, its takes a acid trip.. makes it 10x more intense, pure visuals and only lasts for 15 minutes.. in an hour, you can do it all over again.

but best way to smoke it is out of a glass rose, which is sketchy. it also tastes/smells like mothballs

super hard to find and unless a real good homie of yours knows how to get some, i wouldnt even go looking for it. prolly just get ripped off and get sold some other sort of dusty drugs

• Like 1

Ive done DMT quite quite quite a few times. super fun shit, its takes a acid trip.. makes it 10x more intense, pure visuals and only lasts for 15 minutes.. in an hour, you can do it all over again.

but best way to smoke it is out of a glass rose, which is sketchy. it also tastes/smells like mothballs

super hard to find and unless a real good homie of yours knows how to get some, i wouldnt even go looking for it. prolly just get ripped off and get sold some other sort of dusty drugs

holla if you close to RI.

time to dust off the acid train.

Ive done DMT quite quite quite a few times.

Did you seriously not read the quote of mine that you used, where I explained how easy it is to extract from roots and plants; which makes it easy as fuck to get?

FAIL.

I enjoy body highs, but tend to black out, and like MERO'S blog stated, I "think everything is legal" after I take pills or snort shit up my face. Then I wake up wondering what happened on somebody's couch hoping to god there's no summons in my pocket.

For some reason I can handle psychedelics on social settings pretty well and have a blast. Diff'rent strokes I suppose.