Granted, we are on acid so we could be imagining things

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

goddamn Swamp is a faggot, who the fuck cares about your drug use? bumping a dead thread just to have an excuse to tell yet another story about how awesome you are because you had K. you sound like a fucking child who needs attention.

i look forward to the way in which this pretentious white boy insults me in ebonics.

• Like 2

Shrooms fuckin rule but be careful who you do em with. One of the last times i ever took mushrooms a couple of my buddies were way too fucked up. One of em was on the floor with his eyes rollin in the back of his head repeating this phrase over and over,"Cops, parents, what? I don't know man i just know im having a good time". Plus he had a fever of 108!!! My other buddy scott got way too freaked out and left the house, called the cops on all of us, and I got arrested :(

Acid is a lot better IMO. I don't know if the visuals are better than shrooms, but its a lot more comfortable and controllable. I hate the crazy body high shrooms give me and I feel like I can get freaked out easier on em than the cid.

Anyways, I hope you had a good trip!

• Like 1

goddamn Swamp is a faggot, who the fuck cares about your drug use? bumping a dead thread just to have an excuse to tell yet another story about how awesome you are because you had K. you sound like a fucking child who needs attention.

i look forward to the way in which this pretentious white boy insults me in ebonics.

During a particularly enlightening LSD experience, Swamp (slang for wetting the bed here - very apt), had a trancendental vision, after which he realised the rest of his life must be spent in worship of the phallus _ Which he now does with gay abandon.

This faggot is so incredibly mad that people on here enjoy reading my posts, it's ridiculous. I don't know what it is, but people from Australia (sans Swindle), seem to really dislike me on here haha.

I honestly don't even know who the fuck you are, like I can't recall ever seeing you post until you started dickriding me.

UEXTRA MAD NIGGA!

man oh man..the stories ive got..

the last time i ate a hit was a little over a m onth ago. weve been getting some shit called "queen of shiba" with the buddahs on the sheets. i got homies pickin up the half sheets..so its been goin around for a little minute now. yall ever had any hoffman?? or heard of it. if not..jump on it if u get a chance. but this sheeba shit..crushing the hoffman. (which is the first cid i took)

any ways..this excision show was fucking wild. i had my whole squad with me..had to have been like 10 of us either fucked up on cid or molly..or both of course. light show was awesome, the music was fucking mind blowing, and the crowd was bringing all the vibes i needed to have a good time. there were a couple times where i had to stop dancing..and get ahold of myself, realize i was on acid. but after my mind went back into la la land, i was good. we went to my dude nasty nates after that, i was driving..windows down, awesome weather and bassnectar turned all the way up. chilled at nates for a minute while he continued with the dubs for us on his tables. i was there till about 4-5 went to the crib with a carload of the buddies i was with, and turned on avatar. we had some "green crack" which was the buds goin around the city at the time..tried to get as blown as possible but of course had no idea wether i was high or not. watched the sun come uip through the blinds as i zoned out to the movie. passed out for an awesome day of sleep.

if you havent takin a hit of acid and are weary about doing it...dont do it. if you are intrested to see what its like. look for the good shit, sit back with some good friends and enjoy a LONG night....or day. either one.

happy tripping guys.

• Like 1

Word. This SwampGayOner or whatever he calls himself is a closet fag.

This faggot is so incredibly mad that people on here enjoy reading my posts, it's ridiculous. I don't know what it is, but people from Australia (sans Swindle), seem to really dislike me on here haha.

I honestly don't even know who the fuck you are, like I can't recall ever seeing you post until you started dickriding me.

UEXTRA MAD NIGGA!

It's you that's mad, bedwet-boy.

And sans means without, you should've probably put excepting or sumat.

Cocksplash.

camron-u-mad.gif

There's a reason everyone who knows me or has met me off this site co-signs me as being awesome...know why? CAUSE I'M FUCKIN AWESOME, FUCKIN CLOWNS :lol:

Or, more likely, you pay(possibly in kind) them to say you're "awesome" (ffs).

It's true that lots of people love your posts though - I'm certainly one of them. They're nothing short of hilarious in the way they unabiguously illustrate the uncharted depths of your neediness and inadequacy. Also, most people can't fail to be impressed by your constant & tedious boasting that you "blow lines" (are you sure it's only lines you blow?) and drink vodka redbulls. I mean wow, seriously wow. You've probably got hairs on your chest and everything.

And yes, I am mad. In fact I'm a registered schizophrenic. But at least I don't wet the bed.

Please allow me to rebuttal, and say "UMAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD".

He aint dickriding no one, SwampFaggotOner. You're the one who's sucking Earl's cock in every fucking thread here on 12oz.

Me and earl hardly ever interact on here. You're not paying very close attention to anything are you?

giving K to drunk people that rarely do K is a bad idea.

I did this. Gave like 4 people i knew lines when they were

drunk. Bad times were had by everybody including me.

They all freaked out on me. Grown ass men crying or

completely unable to function and confused... thinking they

were stuck like that. I meanwhile had done like 5 times more

than anybody else... tolerance is a bitch and i was bugged

out because i thought the police would eventually get involved

and i was gonna get got.

hahaha this thread..

mother fucking L.A COUNTY JAIL BRIAN PEPPERS...

and swamp, i think swindle is the only aussie that could make it in RI.

the rest have some secret "WE HATE SWAMP" club where they get together and read your posts on 12oz and come up with ways to try and diss you, and make you mad.

I only took 1 tab, but it was my first time and it was a pretty big one, no homo.

It was basically a super intense body high (similar to a really strong roll, definitely aided by the coke I'm sure), with maybe an hour of audio/visual weirdness.. At first shit just seemed wavy, but then droplets of water starting lighting up like rainbows, things seemed to be jumping off the TV at me, I imagined a bug flying around in front of my face, and a beam of light seemed to shoot out of a beer tube at me.

Next time I'll go for two

^^This

Acid is by far, my favorite drug.

2 hits of blotter>g of yay

• 2 weeks later...