Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SwampFightOner

Granted, we are on acid so we could be imagining things

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I love how this nigga can type coherently and communicate with niggas on the internet while tripping on acid, yet give him a few Coronas anaSD HET TPEZX LYEK DTRHISS!.?... :lol:

i was thinking the same thing. if that acid was anygood u wouldnt be able to type shit

By the time I got on here it had mostly worn off, with only a body high left. While we were at the bar I was having a really hard time using my phone, so I'm guessing my typing on here would have been pretty horrible

Visuals didn't go on for very long, maybe an hour at most (although it felt much longer...I can't fucking BELIEVE how slow time moves on that shit)

Like I said, 2 tabs next time

If the product is clean do more than 2 tabs. Funny thing about L is that you can do a shitload of it.

shit was awesome...

and what everyone doesn't get... is that we spent most of the time outside, or drinking at a bar, we didn't spend our trip locked up in a room. it was spent mainly walking around laughing at people, we did stand on a corner for a good hour or what felt like an hour just laughing at people that walked by, some bitch went the wrong way up a street then reversed and peeled off the right way and almost hit a pedestrian.

the brian peppers incident was near the end of the trip.

gonna take 2 next time.

-BOAT

lol, Boat had a bunch of whores all over him when we were at that corner.. rather funny.

-H

am i the only one that gets that anxious creeping feeling when people start talking about acid or shrooms?

too many drugs.

shrooms suck, i've had bad trips and gone catatonic on shrooms, but acid has never been a bad time. always end up people watching and laughing at everyones faces for 6 hours. shrooms i've been in my bed curled up thinking the trip would never end.fuck dat sheeet

i agree - hate mushrooms, think L can be a really good experience, if it's done right.

boomers always seem to fuck up my stomach... and i just don't think the "trip" is that enjoyable.

too much acid = fail. but if you start small, and add more if you feel like it, acid is awesome, imo. also, of course, setting and people you're with make a big difference. the best trip i ever had was at the gorge amphitheater in washington state - beautiful surroundings, and i was with some of my best friends. definitely a memorable experience.

• Like 1

I honestly would take shrooms over acid any day, there my drug of choice actually.

A lot of people hype themselves up on acid, and talk about how it changes you. My boy is a big deadhead festival dude, and the only thing that acid did to him is make him more cocky. Every time he visits the eastcoast again I have to put his hippy ass in check.

I used to do shrooms way too much, but everyday I ate them a really great experience, acid fries me out to much. My friends had to bound and duck tape my older brother in his own car, because he was freaking out after he took over 50 hits at one festival. I'm not trying to do that. I've never had a really bad trip in my life and don't plan to. Acid can be a blast if done right, but I'd rather do shrooms and have a great trip every time.

Ok, so I'm kinda sorta touching back to reality after tonight. 2 tabs? Wholeeeee other ballgame

Me, my girl, and Husk went to see Toy Story 3D. Great time. Left there, got stuck in an endless hallway of purple..pretty fun. Walk through the mall was terrible, auditory hallucinations were out of control. Spnaish people screaming in my ear like devils. Drive was kinda cool, saw alot of weird shit. Got home, did work, also started doing coke in an attempt to bring me back to reality some-didn't really work. I heard a train.

Drove around again, saw more weird shit, went to a bar, felt really weird and like everyone was talking about me, came home. Did a bunch more coke, came out of trip, got put onto Gossip Girls by this random chick. Everyone one else left, me and my girl got in a little argument, I went into the bathroom and full blown started tripping again, but this time it was bad.

Bathroom seemed evil to me, like it was trying to swallow me. Curtain was breathing really heavy, I had blood on me, so I got out. After that my cat was staring at me for hours, and everything just felt really "off", and I was uncomfortable/unhappy for a few hours. Then I watched The Office and started to feel better. Now I ate some grilled cheese and I'm chilin, so I think I'm all done with the bad trip, and hopefully the trip all together. If you can't tell I'm a little out of it still, but I'll be ok

In conclusion, I've done acid, tripped, and NEVER want to do it again. I'll stick to my coke for now

• Like 1

swamp may i suggest that when you do trip, if you ever will again, try taking a walk through a park or chill in the forest and smoke a fat blunt listening to some good music. tripping in large crowds is usually pretty startling first time around... ESPECIALLY first time on two tabs.

all in all, you can't go wrong with nature and tripping. its a completely different trip.

• Like 1