Granted, we are on acid so we could be imagining things

SwampFightOner

i was on a shroom kick for a week recently, until i ate waay to much and that shit turned me for about 5 hours, and thats after i was tripping for about 3, i ate them around 9pm, kicked in around 11, didnt come down until 8am... worst fucking trip i've ever had in my life. at one point i was hurdled up in my bed for 3 hours in the dark..

i gave up hope i would ever be somewhat sane again, shit was horrid. stop looking at me swan!

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shrooms suck, i've had bad trips and gone catatonic on shrooms, but acid has never been a bad time. always end up people watching and laughing at everyones faces for 6 hours. shrooms i've been in my bed curled up thinking the trip would never end.fuck dat sheeet

• Like 1

First time I've ever done it, it was cool...takes alot out of you though. We took it around 10 and I feel like I've been doing this shit for 3 days

I love how this nigga can type coherently and communicate with niggas on the internet while tripping on acid, yet give him a few Coronas anaSD HET TPEZX LYEK DTRHISS!.?... :lol:

• Like 1

I love how this nigga can type coherently and communicate with niggas on the internet while tripping on acid, yet give him a few Coronas anaSD HET TPEZX LYEK DTRHISS!.?... :lol:

More like 4 or 5 Redbull and vodkas, 4 or 5 shots of tequila, and a couple of Coronas and I start typing rjkghtjk thisb fnk

But yeah haha

I only took 1 tab, but it was my first time and it was a pretty big one, no homo.

It was basically a super intense body high (similar to a really strong roll, definitely aided by the coke I'm sure), with maybe an hour of audio/visual weirdness.. At first shit just seemed wavy, but then droplets of water starting lighting up like rainbows, things seemed to be jumping off the TV at me, I imagined a bug flying around in front of my face, and a beam of light seemed to shoot out of a beer tube at me.

Next time I'll go for two

• Like 1

shit was awesome...

and what everyone doesn't get... is that we spent most of the time outside, or drinking at a bar, we didn't spend our trip locked up in a room. it was spent mainly walking around laughing at people, we did stand on a corner for a good hour or what felt like an hour just laughing at people that walked by, some bitch went the wrong way up a street then reversed and peeled off the right way and almost hit a pedestrian.

the brian peppers incident was near the end of the trip.

gonna take 2 next time.

-BOAT