Granted, we are on acid so we could be imagining things

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shrooms suck, i've had bad trips and gone catatonic on shrooms, but acid has never been a bad time. always end up people watching and laughing at everyones faces for 6 hours. shrooms i've been in my bed curled up thinking the trip would never end.fuck dat sheeet

i agree - hate mushrooms, think L can be a really good experience, if it's done right.

boomers always seem to fuck up my stomach... and i just don't think the "trip" is that enjoyable.

too much acid = fail. but if you start small, and add more if you feel like it, acid is awesome, imo. also, of course, setting and people you're with make a big difference. the best trip i ever had was at the gorge amphitheater in washington state - beautiful surroundings, and i was with some of my best friends. definitely a memorable experience.

• Like 1

I honestly would take shrooms over acid any day, there my drug of choice actually.

A lot of people hype themselves up on acid, and talk about how it changes you. My boy is a big deadhead festival dude, and the only thing that acid did to him is make him more cocky. Every time he visits the eastcoast again I have to put his hippy ass in check.

I used to do shrooms way too much, but everyday I ate them a really great experience, acid fries me out to much. My friends had to bound and duck tape my older brother in his own car, because he was freaking out after he took over 50 hits at one festival. I'm not trying to do that. I've never had a really bad trip in my life and don't plan to. Acid can be a blast if done right, but I'd rather do shrooms and have a great trip every time.

Ok, so I'm kinda sorta touching back to reality after tonight. 2 tabs? Wholeeeee other ballgame

Me, my girl, and Husk went to see Toy Story 3D. Great time. Left there, got stuck in an endless hallway of purple..pretty fun. Walk through the mall was terrible, auditory hallucinations were out of control. Spnaish people screaming in my ear like devils. Drive was kinda cool, saw alot of weird shit. Got home, did work, also started doing coke in an attempt to bring me back to reality some-didn't really work. I heard a train.

Drove around again, saw more weird shit, went to a bar, felt really weird and like everyone was talking about me, came home. Did a bunch more coke, came out of trip, got put onto Gossip Girls by this random chick. Everyone one else left, me and my girl got in a little argument, I went into the bathroom and full blown started tripping again, but this time it was bad.

Bathroom seemed evil to me, like it was trying to swallow me. Curtain was breathing really heavy, I had blood on me, so I got out. After that my cat was staring at me for hours, and everything just felt really "off", and I was uncomfortable/unhappy for a few hours. Then I watched The Office and started to feel better. Now I ate some grilled cheese and I'm chilin, so I think I'm all done with the bad trip, and hopefully the trip all together. If you can't tell I'm a little out of it still, but I'll be ok

In conclusion, I've done acid, tripped, and NEVER want to do it again. I'll stick to my coke for now

• Like 1

swamp may i suggest that when you do trip, if you ever will again, try taking a walk through a park or chill in the forest and smoke a fat blunt listening to some good music. tripping in large crowds is usually pretty startling first time around... ESPECIALLY first time on two tabs.

all in all, you can't go wrong with nature and tripping. its a completely different trip.

• Like 1

I wouldn't ever take a tab, every person I've ever seen take one ended up in the ER covered in blood.

I do like to take 6 or 7 paper hits though, along with 2 or 3 mg of Xanax. Guaranteed not to bug out even if SWAT teams bust into your house.

I've been looking for lucy for like almost a year though and no dice. My boy at college says a bunch of dirty hippies live under him though, so I hopefully can score some soon. Acid helped me further realize how ridiculously evolved my steez is.

keep taking it...its hit or miss...

personally i have never had a bad trip, although one time i thought everyone at sizzler was a pedophile.

my good friend once took acid, started looking for a joint..

tripped out wen he couldnt find it and then started punching out every window in his crib, almost severed a finger and got 5150d for a minute.

I have had all types of visuals and other times none...i guess its just the fry you get

A tab is kind of an either or term, can be used to refer to a gel tab which is usually a pyramidal shaped kind of plastic looking thing or can be used to refer to a hit which is a square of paper.

Nobody takes pure crystal as far as I know seeing as one gram of crystal makes ten ten packs, or ten thousand hits of product, a little hard to regulate to say the least unless there is some other product being called out as crystal elsewhere in this fine country of ours.

Look into set and setting, dropping and going to a environment like a movie theater and involving driving seems like a recipe for disaster to me.

Try candy flipping but be sure to have some pharmies on hand to deal with the aftermath.

i've candy flipped before and it sucked, went catatonic in a another city i didn't know too well, and ended up coming back to reality in train station covered in blood with directions to get to the station on a napkin also covered in blood. i was by myself too.

Sounds like a poor set and setting to me.

I really hate to say it because I resented it others saying similar things so much when I was coming up but I have my doubts about the product being put forward as e over the past 14 years or so. I have certainly not been in the in crowd for a long time but the shit that was getting floated in the late 90's did not keep in step with what had come before.

There is no good reason to be covered in blood while tripping.