free earthdance ticket for the west coast heads`

Illuminati

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^For serious! haha I love it.

On the other hand I went, and wish I would have scoped this thread before smashing up there. I still didn't pay. But it would have been nice to be legit.

Anyways, it was a dirty fucking hippie rave. The dirtiest of all time and I loved it. So fuck off.

We discussed this festival in the Burning Man thread. Devil Makes Three was dope, Sly and Robbie was of course, epic. And Lyrics Born was pretty cool too. Three days of madness and epicness beyond profound.

Everybody was cool as fuck and very generous with all of the party favors - as it should be. There were hot naked sluts all over the place (some were hairy, yes...) and the 2cb was VERRRY colorful. What's not to like.

I noticed some OSM and De' tags on the Porto Potties. Which one of you niggas was up thur!

:D

Although I do have hippyish tendencies I am not a fucking hippie.

I think I know who did the DE tags.

I decided there weren't enough compelling reasons for me to go 250+ miles to see DM3 and

...overall I'm not a fan of what was on the bill which appeared to be mostly dubstep, trance and new school reggae.

I can talk shit about hippies because I grew up with them and for all intents and purposes am one. However, I don't consider most of the kids that show up at these events to be hippies...they have the outward appearance and bad habits down but none of the good qualities. A lot of them are ripoff artists and drunken douchebags that like to pick fights when they're fucked up. And some of them can fight.

Either way, it was nice of dude to put the ticket up here and you guys totally reinforced his expectations. I know the guy pretty well, he gets a lot of free passes to (non-hippie) festivals and events through his connections that he can't use or make it to that some of you would probably like to check out...but it sounds like he's not gonna put himself out there again to get shot down.

Doesn't matter to me, I still get the hookup.