ohio

injury

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

all the lil chicks with the crimson lips gooo

i lived in a little town south of cleveland for a while. it was pretty alright. dirt jump bikes, watch freights go by. bowled alot, fought a whole shit ton. people in ohio are the type to smile and wave and then when they're not looking they're kid will fight you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVC2j_Kdw8c

99379.jpg

Zen+And+The+Art+Of+Beating+Your+Ass.jpg

homostupids.jpg

not a 9 shocks ex band:

VR125.jpg

i could post way more bands with tony steve and wedge in them but you get the picture.

ohio taught me how to not be a pussy and how to take a fuckin joke and have a good time when theres nothing else to do. anyone that complains needs to get man hands, loose they're baby fat and learn how to throw straight.

the only legit complaint was when i was growin up to many kids committed suicide every year.

waaaait......they have friends?!? ooooffff

homostupids played the first song of they're set 7 or 10 times in a row when i seen em a few months ago. i was the only one laughing. so many sick ohio bands have come through here within the last 2 years. face value ruled. ringworm ruled. all the other bands i posted ruled. some of the best us hc.

oh annn

O-H-I-O I DON'T WANNA FUCKIN GO

Growing up in and around Cleveland , my friends played in bands like the TKO's/Teenage Knockouts , The Chargers Street Gang , Quazimodo . I swear after 2000 everything pretty much caved in , and when the Euclid Tavern closed and Peabody's closed from the Flats location everything started to suck . Speak In Tongues , The Gallery...those were badass places to see bands and rage totally drunk & underage for some . :lol:

Growing up in and around Cleveland , my friends played in bands like the TKO's/Teenage Knockouts , The Chargers Street Gang , Quazimodo . I swear after 2000 everything pretty much caved in , and when the Euclid Tavern closed and Peabody's closed from the Flats location everything started to suck . Speak In Tongues , The Gallery...those were badass places to see bands and rage totally drunk & underage for some . :lol:

i remember hearing alot about shows getting super rough. stories of fires, throwing 40's into the pits, kids being ohio kids. i always get pissed i missed out on alot of shows in cleveland cause i was like 10 haha. it just seemed so perfect, punk shows in bowling alleys.

an to all the cleveland heads, right before i moved back to ny i remember they had a huge news story about the CPD having alot of KKK and nazis , how'd that ever pan out?

• 4 months later...

bump

14395320_BG1.jpg

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979203396

Ohio Woman Threatens to Blow Up School, Poops Instead

In what turned into a three-ring circus, an Ohio woman threatened to blow up a school. Instead, she dropped her pants and pooped near the front door in a vulgar display of her displeasure.

What induced 33-year-old Pamela Jones to unleash the bowels of wrath upon the unsuspecting school? She wanted in, but they told her to leave.

The police report states that on Tuesday, she approached Taft IT High School and demanded to be let in. When school officials told her to leave, she told the students present that she was going to blow up the building.

Instead, she took a dump at the front door.

Now Jones is charged with inciting panic and criminal trespass, and is being held at the Hamilton County Justice Center. It's surprising she isn't being charged with assault with a deadly excrement.

No one knows exactly why Ms. Jones demanded to be let in, but a good guess would be she desperately needed a bathroom.

The students at Taft had just moved into the new facility on Tuesday, which is 103,000 square feet. In the last decade, Taft has gained quite a reputation at academic excellence after turning around performance.

The students certainly won't let a party-pooper like Jones ruin their excitement over the new building.

Drug user? Homeless lunatic? Details are sparse in this bizarre case. What's your guess?

Why all the hate for Youngstown?? Well nevermind, I can understand why... But its home. Also, JibJab>HotDog Shoppe. JibJab breakfast sandwich is to die for. If you order it with sausage n bacon it comes with a coupon for a free triple by-pass. Theres great night life here. Down town is making a comeback. Good shows, some really great bands come through here. Great Italian resturants. And I can take a walk down the tracks and fill up my camera with flixs in an afternoon. Plenty of places to get over, no one knows whats going on.