Spain's Goth First Daughters.

Ski Mask

That's just wrong, crackin' on the Obama of Spain's kids, yeah, they're fat and ugly with bad posture and low self esteem. Whatever, It happened on his watch and he's the boss, so...

You have to look a little deeper into this because there's Inkternational Prollytricks involved.

Here's the trick. Michelle's man arms have been mentioned but WHAT THE HELL? Did you not notice the MAN FACE on the bitch to the left? Those aren't her kids. Things like that don't reproduce. They stole those girls from Gypsys.... and THAT is why they have some fugly sloutchy troll ass daughters. Gypsy's curse.

It's THAT simple when you know how to disect this stuff at a high level but, you'll never hear it in the elite main stream media!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some of you have some seriously low standards.

michelle obama is the most hideous thing to ever come to life. the thought of hittin that makes me nauseous

the hot topic getup is laugh-worthy but its not that bad. what bugs me is michelle obama's tacky ass gold shoes and earrings. she needs to stop taking fashion tips from kanye.

I don't think Michelle is hot but I don't think she's grotesquely ugly.

She has her moments. Also her position/status probably elevates her. I've heard women say Barack is "sexy" but a lot probably has to do with his position. If he were working at Kinko's most women wouldn't think twice.

Surely there have been uglier, like Barbara Bush. Hillary Clinton & Laura Bush were nothing to write home about. And Nancy Reagan looked like Skelator. But I'm guessing some of y'all just don't like the darkies. The last First Lady that was actually pretty that I can think of is Jackie Kennedy.

some of you have some seriously low standards.

michelle obama is the most hideous thing to ever come to life. the thought of hittin that makes me nauseous

the hot topic getup is laugh-worthy but its not that bad. what bugs me is michelle obama's tacky ass gold shoes and earrings. she needs to stop taking fashion tips from kanye.

That is a really long way to go just to work in a punchline about Kanye... Did you know Kenya is spelled with the same letters?

From what I hear, Spain is pretty dope and laid back.

What exactly sucks about Spain under this dudes rule?

First example: he started to negotiate with eta at the beginning of its mandate.

He gave a lot and went to far to all the separatists regions of spain (catalogna etc...)

And its party is completely corrupted (like all the others in spain).

Lots more ...