whats with mods in brickslayers??

trogg_slayer

whats with mods in brickslayers??
seinfeld.jpg

28ul64j.jpg

Sorry, mods....but I don't bother looking in there anymore. Fortunately for me I have a decent selection of friends' blogs and photo hosting accounts to check out on the rare occasion that I want to look at some flicks.

That way I don't have to sift through 456358697307886 reposted pics of the same three crews/ten writers that every 14 yo wannabe in America jocks, shitty self-promoters and the usual mouth breather crap to find one or two good shots.

When's the 12 oz photohosting thing coming online?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What puzzles me is how the SF thread has the most posts out of any thread on this whole forum, but 1) there's only maybe 500-1000 active writers in SF and 2) none of them will admit to being on 12 oz.

Because the New York thread keeps getting deleted.

SF & NYC probably have the most users in relation to other cities on here.

people always say dry snitching. why don't people ever say wet snitching or moist snitching. I like the term moist. Moist snitching blah blah blah that was moist, I've never had a cake this moist. I like the word moist. Its either people do it dry or they are never doing it, But to say someone is dry snitching then there has to be another way to do it. In the end of this I think I want people to start saying that dude was totally moist snitching.

the report button sends us all an email, but I never look at them. A PM is the best way to go.

Serously, it just fills up my email and I have actual business in there...if it's a 12oz thing send one (1) PM to the moderator who you think can help. Then, SHUT UP! and wiat.

i think i could moderate. i like the brickslayers section, i cruise around a lot and post a LOT less than i do in here.

the melbourne thread is doing pretty well on the no snitchin front

I heard that you can moderate if you can do a solid Don Cornelius impression.

most "real" writers dont have a 12oz account let alone a steady phone number.

maybe you idiots should stop having so much information on the internet to where people can just figure out who you are.

and from what i've seen, the mods do a pretty good job at deleting posts that are incriminating.

most "real" writers dont have a 12oz account let alone a steady phone number.

maybe you idiots should stop having so much information on the internet to where people can just figure out who you are.

and from what i've seen, the mods do a pretty good job at deleting posts that are incriminating.

damn u just drysnitched on yourself letting all of the interwebs know your not a REAL writer?

• Like 1