whats with mods in brickslayers??

trogg_slayer

everytime someone drysnitches and dropps info and we notify them(to edit it or sumthin) they dont do shit about it unless its like the msk thread or something. its just like the 3rd time i know about it happening and nothing has been done. are they that busy with the SF thread??

and im not mad so save the camron pics. and so this wasnt a complete waste of ur time, heres some tits

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL

Gmail wants phone numbers to send start up confirmation texts now aswell. gettin harder and harder to be a marter.

Damn you Earl and the Ebadge you posses.

You may have Gmail and 12oz on your sheild but I have something much more.

And its called a maple leaf.

simpsons_wiggum_snake-1.jpg

no

One

Cares.

Stop being a fag and you won't get banned twice a day.

funny, cause now everytime you or one of you or your sisters post in here i think of some chowder talking cheeseball speaking like a fagget and repeadedly calling 12oz.

then all taking turns commenting on your own calls like an internet circle jerk into each others mouths.

or hows about making threads when your "drunk" or "high on coke" CONSTANTLY.

and "tiepinfg lykes ah fackiing 3hree yeeyr owldd thutsz naverr uwsetd a conmputnr"

shits corny as fuck and you aint funny, you gay:lol:

carvey_turtle.jpg

funny, cause now everytime you or one of you or your sisters post in here i think of some chowder talking cheeseball speaking like a fagget and repeadedly calling 12oz.

then all taking turns commenting on your own calls like an internet circle jerk into each others mouths.

or hows about making threads when your "drunk" or "high on coke" CONSTANTLY.

and "tiepinfg lykes ah fackiing 3hree yeeyr owldd thutsz naverr uwsetd a conmputnr"

shits corny as fuck and you aint funny, you gay:lol:

carvey_turtle.jpg

This nigga trying to call out the Rude Island boys...we make Canada mad :lol: :lol:

send me a PM if you have a problem

the report buttons in many cases are linked to super old emails that don't get checked

sorry about the issues.

srsly i have taken care of a lot of problem cases in the past few months so it isn't like nothing gets done

we get kept pretty busy by all the shitheads.