Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trogg_slayer

whats with mods in brickslayers??

everytime someone drysnitches and dropps info and we notify them(to edit it or sumthin) they dont do shit about it unless its like the msk thread or something. its just like the 3rd time i know about it happening and nothing has been done. are they that busy with the SF thread??

and im not mad so save the camron pics. and so this wasnt a complete waste of ur time, heres some tits

why ban snitches and toy rats when you can suffocate reality.

Sometimes twice a day.

Funny thing though. Reality stays the same. Always.

And doesn't cater to a sheep heard of Efags who think "pee in her butt" is the funniest thing since Revenge of the nerds.

LOL

Gmail wants phone numbers to send start up confirmation texts now aswell. gettin harder and harder to be a marter.

Damn you Earl and the Ebadge you posses.

You may have Gmail and 12oz on your sheild but I have something much more.

And its called a maple leaf.

simpsons_wiggum_snake-1.jpg

LOL

Gmail wants phone numbers to send start up confirmation texts now aswell. gettin harder and harder to be a marter.

Damn you Earl and the Ebadge you posses.

You may have Gmail and 12oz on your sheild but I have something much more.

And its called a maple leaf.

simpsons_wiggum_snake-1.jpg

no

One

Cares.

Stop being a fag and you won't get banned twice a day.

funny, cause now everytime you or one of you or your sisters post in here i think of some chowder talking cheeseball speaking like a fagget and repeadedly calling 12oz.

then all taking turns commenting on your own calls like an internet circle jerk into each others mouths.

or hows about making threads when your "drunk" or "high on coke" CONSTANTLY.

and "tiepinfg lykes ah fackiing 3hree yeeyr owldd thutsz naverr uwsetd a conmputnr"

shits corny as fuck and you aint funny, you gay:lol:

carvey_turtle.jpg

The level of retardation in Brickslyers I'm sure the mods are completely snowed under with whiney ass kids and fucking bickering idiots, so I imagine some shit slips through the net, can't blame em, must be like swimming against a heavy current

COS isn't even the type of person you let keep coming back for fun cause he gets people going or something, he just sucks. IP ban that nigger every time.

I've reported one kid with atleast 5 instances of dry snitching, and just plain disregard for the freedom of others, and nothing has been done about it. It is definitely irritating...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now