A call to arms.

Spitfire15

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where did all the koreans and finns go? they used to wreck shit

i heard the reason drawball is grey now is that the flag wars were using up too much bandwidth, like a million faggotbytes or something, so they switched it up.

fuck knows if thats true though. Looks like poland are makin a push anyway.

heres my theory

-on the ink %'s and black and white- its not hacked, who ever made draw ball set this up.

if you open drawball and minimalize it, it will fill up past 100%. it takes about half hour to 45 to get 100%. keep letting it fill up. i stopped yesterday at 2 pm.

-always use the setting right under the inkwell. it doesnt use up ink as fast but takes longer.

-let fools with scrypts or macro do straight solid lines. newfags and the rest of yall should just do fillins with scribbles with black or white in their respective places.

a few of us are waiting until 130-330 to try to complete this big 12. if we all work at once we will have a better chance at gittin ur done.

if any of yall are good at rocking solid str8 lines, then do the outlines. if not scribble fill andything you can.