Samuel Adams_Blackberry Witbier

herbsyntec

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

id say you have strong homosexual tendencies and that your ongoing love of grape juice into your adult years is a sign that you were once raped by an elder grapemaster in a fruit field and forced to endure grapage.

grapage is a term used in the 80's for a form of male rape where one man holds another man down and places grapes one by one into the captured mans anus.

they then beat the man with grapes lodged into his rectum sensless until the whole grapes in the anal cavity have been broken down to juice.

they then squeeze the juice out of the captured mans anus using a large wooden vice grip type tool and gather the juice into small wooden barrels and then fermented for several years until the grapes and bodily fluid turn to Samuel Adams Blackberry Witbier.

you need help, and drinking this beer will only contiue to make your horrendous grapage rape haunt you again and again, aswell as a huge possibilty of reoffending the same crime onto someone else.

first off, nega propped for being a sam adams faggot.

everyone here in the north east is a homo for sam adams, and to be honest its not that good.

everyone who drinks it, thinks they know the most about beer.. and usually they dont, and they are just douchebags.

the commercials even make the people who run the company look like douchebags which they are.

fuck sam adams, and the fact that people think its a staple in the north east,

/imad

-blackboatshoes

• Like 1

Grape Nehi Recipe

Ingredients

2 oz Vodka

2 oz Chambord raspberry liqueur

3-4 slices Lemon or orange

Blend with Ice cubes

Mixing Instruction

Crush Ice with lemon (or orange) and alcohols in a large glass. Use a strainer and pour into a coctail glass. Optional: add lemon wedge or salt to glass.

But with limes.

You almost have to be under 30 to get away with ordering this though.

first off, nega propped for being a sam adams faggot.

everyone here in the north east is a homo for sam adams, and to be honest its not that good.

everyone who drinks it, thinks they know the most about beer.. and usually they dont, and they are just douchebags.

the commercials even make the people who run the company look like douchebags which they are.

fuck sam adams, and the fact that people think its a staple in the north east,

/imad

-blackboatshoes

That's what I was gonna say.......for the most part. Propped.

That's too much mixing. Dry Martini is as much mixing as I do. I prefer straight whatever. To whomever said he wanted to try it, I would just put one into another 6/12/case and try it that way. I was not a huge fan overall. I thought it would be a good end of summer beer, like 90 degree+humidity refreshing beer. Ehhh.