GUFE

EAZYDUZIT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goofe kills it, yall are just jealous. The dudes who claim he "ratted" are mad cause this dude has put in more work than their entire crew. THEY MAD!

^to this cat at least id rather be able to walk anywhere and everywhere without my name being said and snitch being attached to it. its ok for you to jock the kids spots. but truth is truth you just cant handle it being a cheerleader. YOU MAD!

of course it would come up when hes a snitch. why respect somebody who couldn't handle the weight and dropped the dime?

and one more thing.. it's not a "claim" thing when its in paperwork. but a basehead like you will never get the picture of reality through your head. YOU MAD!

^to this cat at least id rather be able to walk anywhere and everywhere without my name being said and snitch being attached to it. its ok for you to jock the kids spots. but truth is truth you just cant handle it being a cheerleader. YOU MAD!

of course it would come up when hes a snitch. why respect somebody who couldn't handle the weight and dropped the dime?

and one more thing.. it's not a "claim" thing when its in paperwork. but a basehead like you will never get the picture of reality through your head. YOU MAD!

Yea im a basehead your right. Fact is OFA PM suck and I could care less about it:lol: :lol: :lol:

everyone just fucking hops on the snitch bandwagon to be fucking cool and seem like they know shit. Fact is the fools claiming it NEVER EVER posted any paperwork. And if you don't know the true story you don't know shit. Fools is butthurt and got no choice but to smear dudes name just cuz they salty. Man up and quit your lies.

yo for all you who don't know ima put the story out there for and sorry goof don't be mad at me yo ima just set em str8, so back wen the goof was a youngsta he ran into a older writer who just didn't seem to like him so this older writer proceeded to drop him in the jaw and broke his jaw. any how wen the cops came it happened that his family was with him and let me mind you that the goof was id say bout 13 and one of his relatives pointed out who did it. bottom line goofe never said shit or str8 pointed ne body out. your shit looks pimp these days, had many good times paintin with you and learned alot from you bro..... holla at me if u n town ever.

yo for all you who don't know ima put the story out there for and sorry goof don't be mad at me yo ima just set em str8, so back wen the goof was a youngsta he ran into a older writer who just didn't seem to like him so this older writer proceeded to drop him in the jaw and broke his jaw. any how wen the cops came it happened that his family was with him and let me mind you that the goof was id say bout 13 and one of his relatives pointed out who did it. bottom line goofe never said shit or str8 pointed ne body out. your shit looks pimp these days, had many good times paintin with you and learned alot from you bro..... holla at me if u n town ever.

IF, being the key word, IF you wouldve read the paperwork such as some of us have you would know the truth. bottom line is you dont know shit and are trying to defend your boy because you dont want the truth to come out. ive memorized things your boy who "never said shit or str8 pointed ne body out" said in the paperwork. dont be salty cause your boy couldnt take the weight and than uses the excuse that he was "id say bout 13" when it went down.

well said pedoe