SDK BITCHS!!!!!

tack1

this shit is ful of haters, nigga if they got fame is cause their good not cause of youtube there's mad people that post their shit on youtube that's like saying revok and saber and all of msk got famouse cause of youtube, or you're gonna start talking shit about them too? exactly stop talking shit pussy your probobly a toy ass nigga that thinks he's better than the rest of the thousands of writers in the world. dumb fuck get your shit straight before you start talking these niggah's have influnced kids in the rise in graf. pussy nigga

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats exactly why msk got as famous as they are. fuck off, moron.

some dope hip hop an some edited filmwork an suddenly your a king. so if i go out tonight and film myself painting a highway sign then ill be a king in 6 months?

you talk too much

delete this thread. not only does this crew not deserve a thread (in my opinion) but its weighed down too much by arguments over whether they have any skill or not.

thats exactly why msk got as famous as they are. fuck off, moron.

some dope hip hop an some edited filmwork an suddenly your a king. so if i go out tonight and film myself painting a highway sign then ill be a king in 6 months?

you talk too much

delete this thread. not only does this crew not deserve a thread (in my opinion) but its weighed down too much by arguments over whether they have any skill or not.

no you wont because you probably suck ass at graff

and the reason why they have youtube fame is because they earned it they are damn good at graff

and msk are amazing writers

• 4 months later...