SDK BITCHS!!!!!

tack1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps its why they feel obliged to film it all and then come home, post it, and subsequently get their egos stroked by a bunch of youtube toys(like yourself). I bench regularly and have never caught a "SDK" freight and go to Vancouver multiple times yearly and have never once seen any street work....like I said, get real.

yo? sense there is no flix worth a damn being posted, why dont

you all post flix to prove that you are worthy of throwing the word

"toy" around so easily. you all look like a bunch of hattin ass little

kids otherwise. oh and just for the record the canadians have videos

of them painting freights and high profile street shit as well as chill

ass spots, so that will be enuf on that subject. you all have called

them illegitimate wrighters but have given no real reason for doing

so please stop discouraging others success because you are all to

weak to create success of your own. thank you.

if i hear one more comment on how stompdown is toy i will pull out there teeth one by one then slit there throught, some of the writers from stompdown have been writing 10+ years there not toy, there far from it so for all you haters if you dont like them dont comment or bitch about them is thread is FOR people that like sdk, who ever says sdk are toy, well they must be sucking there own cock, and in canada the only thing to paint is freight trains, and yes im friends with sdk

sdk isnt even looking to be noticed by writers whose opinions are worth one shit. i find it sad how theyre satisfied with their only real fans being youtube-admirers, which, with the skill that they all have, is the only fan they could ever have.

SDK HAS POTENTIAL BUT IS SHIT RIGHT NOW AND HAS BEEN FOR YEARS. DROP LESEN SURGEN AND ALL THE RAPPER FAGGOTS WHO USE THEIR CREW AS A CATALYST.

if i hear one more comment on how stompdown is toy i will pull out there teeth one by one then slit there throught, some of the writers from stompdown have been writing 10+ years there not toy, there far from it so for all you haters if you dont like them dont comment or bitch about them is thread is FOR people that like sdk, who ever says sdk are toy, well they must be sucking there own cock, and in canada the only thing to paint is freight trains, and yes im friends with sdk

YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT.

get the fuck outta here and go back to youtube where you belong.

and WHAT THE FUCK DOES "in canada the only thing to paint is freight trains" you stupid FUCK.

and even considering them frieght writers is FUCKING COMICAL you dumb toy. why dont you ask a REAL freight writer how they feel about these guys and them BLOWING up there spots and TAGGING LAYUP/YARD BUILDINGS like fools.

the fuck outta here youtuber, nobody cares.

and just for good measure, if i ever find out who you are im going to personaly take you out on walls from now until eternity and tell all my homies that walk the yards to rob your paint and kick the shit outta you anytime your seen in one.

way to talk out your ass and ruin your own graff career you dumb fuck.

DONT EVER open your mouth about canadian graff or freight trains again.

YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT.

get the fuck outta here and go back to youtube where you belong.

and WHAT THE FUCK DOES "in canada the only thing to paint is freight trains" you stupid FUCK.

and even considering them frieght writers is FUCKING COMICAL you dumb toy. why dont you ask a REAL freight writer how they feel about these guys and them BLOWING up there spots and TAGGING LAYUP/YARD BUILDINGS like fools.

the fuck outta here youtuber, nobody cares.

OI you cunt go fuck your mum and suck your dad's dick, im not a toy you fucking dumb cunt why dont you go get a life what the fuck would you, i am a freight painter you dumb fucking cunt, it seems you care you cunt why dont you come to australia so i can round house kick you in the head then will see whos laughing NOW FUCK OFF YOU CUNT!!!!!

• 3 months later...

toy listen!! just because you paint for ten years doesnt make you a good writer, its what you paint and how you paint. most european writers who just started a few years ago are kings compared to sdk uatoys. how many cleans have the stompdowns done??? the first 100? i dont think so. go do some more cleans or shut the fuck up you wack gangsta TOY

• Like 1